chapter 5

Malia's POV

I walked home, because I loved the feel of the breeze on me. It helped me with my thoughts and to keep me calm, when I got to my neighborhood, I started feeling worked up, I just hope she's not awake to torment me.

I opened the door and to my surprise everywhere was dark, I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a bottle water I opened the cap and gulped the content down feeling the coolness of the water spread round my system. I closed the cap of the bottle and the fridge then headed up to my room.

As I placed my legs on the last step, I heard muffled sounds and squeaks, I turned and what I stumbled upon wasn't nice, the image....was....horrifying. Mom was on all fours with charlie at the back pounding into her and slapping her ass.

'They could have closed the door'. I groaned silently careful not to draw attention to me.

Walking straight ahead looking anywhere but there, I tripped on something...her shoes, I looked at the floor and I saw a trial of clothes leading up To ...I couldn't say it.

I quickly got up and ran to my room closing the door quietly. That was the most horrifying thing to see ever thank God Ben wasn't here to witness such.
I wouldn't be able to burn the image from his head.

I pulled off my clothing , and wore my PJs, got under the cover and switched off the light, I waited for the darkness to engulf me but nothing. An hour later the noise got louder, I turned in hopes that it would change something but it kept getting louder and louder every hour, I thought I was going to die because of it. Finally it stopped and I waited an extra hour before I could finally sleep.

It wasn't long before the vibration of my phone woke me up.

'Can't the world let me rest for just a day, a day' I said to myself.
ignoring the phone and shutting my eyes once more.

The phone rang again.

I groaned, that's when I realized my phone was in my jean pocket on the floor, I lazily got up and moved to the place where the jean was.

I cried inwardly knowing I'd have to bend down to pick it up.

"I'm so so tired, why me world , why me?" I whispered.

Bending over I picked the phone up and Tiana's name popped up.

I answered the phone, "This better be good Ti" I spoke harshly

"Well someone is in a cheerful mood this morning, anyways I didn't see you first period so I decided to call" I furrowed my brows, what does she mean by first period?.

"Ti its just five in the morning go back to bed" I replied not having any more of this, I was being a prick but I just needed some sleep.

She laughed, really hard.

"Dummy its 9 already but since you're still sleeping, I'll call later" she laughed again.

I expected her to cut the call but she spoke.

"Get your lazy ass here now!!!!, please Malia?"

I looked at the time, and that's when I realized "Shit, I'm on my way", I cut the call and dumbed the phone in my bag.

I knew I was tired, too tired and last night didn't even make up for it, I turned around to face my bed, just one hour I said and fell on the bed when my phone rang, standing up again to answer the ringing mobile.

"Don't you dare sleep on that bed Malia, get your bloody ass to school already".

I groaned "just one more hour , please?", I begged, if I go to school feeling like an half hibernated bear I might as well end up being a very angry one.