chapter 11

I did a lot of thinking and I decided that its time Mason's thoughts be read .....
Mason's point of view.
*********

Mason's p.o.v

She looked so calm and peaceful when she sleeps more than when she's awake. Its like she gets all defensive and annoying when she's awake and I would understand that I'm a guy but I feel there is more to that but I don't want to press on when she is ready she will tell me but first I have to earn her trust.

I closed the car door with my foot then moved onwards to the house where we both live in ....its nice to have someone stay with apart from the guys and I mean mostly Tyler, I climbed the staircase leading to the bedroom once there I place her on the bed gently, she mumbled something then turned to her left. It made me smile.

Stripped her off her clothing gently and wore the gray shirt she had on before , she loves that shirt. All the scars on her tummy looked new and those that had been there before looked bruised again.
I pulled the cover over her body and went out the room switching the light off.

"goodnight lia" I whispered to her sleepy form. As I stepped into the kitchen my phone rang,Tyler's name showed.

"Sup buddy, you doing good" I asked, Tyler has been my buddy since I came to this school. I offer private classes but we still get time to hang out.

"I'm good man, I should be asking you that question dude" "you seem stressed out lately and I don't see you after school "

Tyler has to be worried I get but I have been working to pay off my fathers debt and mom is not even helping , she leaves Charlotte in my care whenever she feels she needs rest. Her job is very important, I believe her words were "if I don't work how will you survive" more like how will she survive.

I grew up without her money, I worked to pay my rent and fees, she doesn't even know I go to school and she says she works to make us survive.... My thoughts were interrupted

"Mason are you still there" he asked.

"I am , sorry about that you know what I will talk to you tomorrow. I need rest"

I cut the call took a beer out of the fridge took off the cap and took a long gulp out of the bottle.

My thoughts wondered to the beauty up there.... She has brown eyes, scanty lashes, small noes and small light shade pink lips.

She's beautiful, has this small boobs, big butt, nice hips and long legs. She looks perfect but we all know perfect people have secrets to hide just like me.

She bite her lips when she's reading seriously and scratches her thump when she thinks, she has this playful side of her and mean side also but she has this huge wall around her, I can feel it.

I honestly would like to break it plus she flirts sometimes and doesn't know it, she's honest but we can't be too sure just yet. I wish I can taste how far her innocence can go.....I shook my head, the beer must be getting to me.

I climbed the stairs and opened the door, she was lying down on her back hair splayed all over the pillow, her hands hugging her body, she likes to cuddle.

"Are you going to stand and stare at me or your coming to bed" her voice raspy.

It did wonders to me, I smiled and pulled off my shirt.

"Didn't know you missed me" I could see her eyes roll from where I stood.

what's with her and that thing. "One day your eyes will pull out of its socket"

"Yh, whatever" she turned facing my side and watched as I climbed the bed and pulled the cover over our bodies.

"I want to cuddle so no objection" she moved closer and wrapped her hands over my torso making mason snr to twitch.

"Keep that thing down and away from me" .

laughter burst through my lips."Good night lia".

She growled "good night jerk face" then she yawned and snuggled closer. spooning me.

Turning, I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer, giving her body warmth.

I couldn't sleep just yet, she kept wiggling her body and it awakened the monster bellow my v-line, she was doing amazing things to my body.

Finally she calmed down when she climbed on my body and slept on my bare chest, one hand holding her waist and the other stroking her back.

'Can't she feel the bulge in my pants or is she pretending?' i asked myself

"Your doing crazy things to me" I whispered.

she was doing things to me, no one has been able to stir that monster down there to life and I haven't felt protective over something or in this case some one.

I decided to close my eyes and let her breathing calm my pounding heart, that's how the darkness engulfed me and let my whispered words roam the room.

*******************
Do you think mason likes Malia or is just thinking stuffs because of the little man awake down there....

Tune in for more point of views by Mason walker and get to know him better.

What a lovely night for Malia, what would be her reaction when she wakes up....

Please don't forget to vote , comment and share.