chapter 7

Chapter 7

Malia's POV

I woke up with the sensation of powerful arms around my waist, while the events from last night rewind in my head. I turned and quickly closed my eyes since the light coming through the curtains made it impossible for me to see.

They were unusual, but it felt good to look at the hands gripping my waist. I followed the musculoskeletal hands to a shirtless, attractive man's torso; his chest was very toned, his hair was disheveled, and his lips were really pink. I'm not sure how long I was gazing at his divine face before he opened his eyes and looked into mine. He moved his mouth, but I was too focused on his lips to notice.

God, if only... I shook my head. My sub conscience chuckled at me and said, "Bad girl, I didn't realize you had those wicked thoughts in you."

"Did you hear what I said?" I definitely didn't hear him because of his British accent, but I nodded nonetheless.

"You didn't hear a thing, did you?" He grinned at me after I nodded once again, and my God, that smile was absolutely divine.

I won't lie, it was pleasant as we continued to lay there together as if we were a couple or something, until all of a sudden he pushed away and stood up, staring down at me, too intently for my shyness.

"Holy guacamole!" I cried out. Only boxers were seen on him. When he spoke, I saw that my eyes had moved from his broad chest to his six-pack and then down to his v-line.

"My eyes are up here you know"

I noticed his smile when I looked up. Even though it didn't appear like I was blushing, I was!

"You are welcome to wear any of my clothing until you are ready to change and go home, and I placed a spare brush in the bathroom for you".

He brought up home; should I tell him I was ejected for a week?, He might tell someone or definitely tell my mom, so I can't..

I can't trust him and that's final

'You need a place to stay' the voice in my head spoke.

In fact, I do. I noticed his perplexed expression as I turned to face him.

"Eh, I can't go home right now". I waited for his response despite asking incoherently, knowing he might not have heard me.

"How could he when it wasn't logically said?" However, I continued speaking since I didn't want to repeat myself.

"You mean making yourself look foolish?" My mind snapped back

"Oh, gosh, shut up." I muttered.

He laughed, "I didn't say anything."

Embarrassed, I flushed, and the voice in my head ceased its endless speaking.

How lovely of you to disappear when I'm embarrassed, I snapped back into nothingness.

I spoke while looking at the stranger who was confused at all my silent but loud facial expressions.

"Well I can always go to a friends place to stay......"

He interrupted me.

"You can stay as long as you want and I'm sure that guy from yesterday will be on the look out for you, so I will protect you"

I nodded and watched his back disappear from view after grabbing a shirt close to the door.

'no, don't wear a shirt'. I wanted to scream. I clawed at his back far away pretending I could take the shirt off of him.