Crush - Chapter 11

~Maya~

I won't bother to go out of the room today.. I don't care if they want to go sewhere or not, I will stay in my room.. I don't know why Josh just want to fight with me.. What if we ever finish together, are we gonna yell at each other like this? Ughhh... A knock snapped me out..

"Who is it?" "It' me, Riley!" "Come in!" Then Riley walked in my room.. "What's up with you? You were really quite last night in the car.." "It's Josh again.." Riley sighed.. "Why don't you try to be with him?" I looked at her... "And what about our friendship?" I asked.. And Riley rolled her eyes.. "How some couples are best friends and a couple in the same time? Why can't you be like that with Josh?" I shurg.. "I don't know.." "Try it..." "No, I will see what will happen in the near future, and I mean in few months... He will probably find someone else.." I said.. "And what if that happen, and then you realize that you like him... Then what?" Riley asked me... "Why are you forcing me.to try to be with Josh?" "Bc he really likes you Maya... He really do.." Well, I knew that... But... "Ok, I won't force you anymore.. Are you hungry?" She asked me while stooding up.. I shoke my head.. She nodded, and walked out of my room..

I sigh... I don't like drama... And I don't like this... I know most relationships start from friendships... But, I just don't see me and Josh together..

~That night~

I wasn't bother to go out of my room... I didn't want to face Josh... Even if I don't have a reason to be mad at him, I still don't want to face him...

~Back to New York~

Well, these 3 weeks have past really fast... Josh and I are talking again.. but he still likes me.. In 3 days school is starting.. Ughhh....😑 Now, I'm at my apartment laying on my bed and playing a game on my phone... Then, there wa knock on my door... I stood up and opened the door, it was my mom..

"I'm going somewhere, I'll be back in 10 days... Are you going to be ok?" My mom said... Where the heck is she going... "Yeah, I'll be fine.. But, where are you going?" "On a trip with a friend.." I nodded confused.. She kissed my head, and walked off.. I got back in my room, and texted Riley...

M- my mom just went on a trip with a friend..
R- weird, uncle Shawn just went on a trip too..
M- i didn't knew that he's even here..
R- yeah... he came yesterday..
M- oh.. do you think that they are together?
R- i don't think so.. they don't even know each other..
M- yeah... you right.. wanna hang out?
R- sure.. shopping?
M- duuuhhh... i have some money..
R- really? how much?
M- 2000$
R- WHAT THE?? where did you get all that money?
M- long stories..
R- alright.. see ya in 10 minutes..
M- kk... be there..

I leaved my phone on the bed, and walked to my closet to find something to wear... I found normal jeans, a really warm sweater and black heeled boots.. I taked my phone and money and went to Riley's...

 I taked my phone and money and went to Riley's

Few minutes later, I came there.. I knocked on the door, and Josh opened the door..

"Hey Maya! What are you doing here?" He asked me.. "Well, here lives my best friend, and I have no idea what am I doing here.." I shoke my head... He laughed.. "Right.. Come on in.." he stepped a side, and I went stright into Riley's room.. "Hey weirdo!" She smiled "Hey Peaches!" "Are you ready?" I nodded my head, and we went in the shopping..

We are walking around this mall for 2 hours, and I'm tired... I just want to sleep.. "Riley? Are we done yet?" I asked her.. I bought my self a marine jeans, marine jacket and black combat boots that are going to knees... And I spend just 100$... God.. "Not yet... Just one more shop, and we are going home.. Wanna sleep over?" She aske me.. Hmm... "Sure.. But, I just wanna take a nap right now.." "You can take a nap at my house.. We can finish with shopping, go to your place, take your clothes, and go to my place.." I nodded my head..

We went in Forever21, and there is sooo many clothes... I was looking trough the clothes, and something cathed my eye... It was black, long sleeve, short, tight dress..

It was so beautiful, but, and the price was beautiful, 300$

It was so beautiful, but, and the price was beautiful, 300$... Woah... "You should try it!" I turned my head to see Riley.. I shoke my head.. "Why not? It won't bote you.." "No.." "You will, come on!" Riley took the dress, amd we went to changing rooms... She pushed me in and headed me the dress...

I sighed, I putted the dress on, and looked my self in the mirror... Hmm, not bad.. I walked outside of the changing room, and Riley clapped and squilled.. "We're taking!" I looked confused.. "What? No.. It's too much.." "You will pay 150$ and I will pay 150$.. Just relax.. Go change and let's go..." Riley said.. "What? No.. You won't pay this dress..." "Just go and change, don't go on my nervs!" Riley said... I walked back in changing room, and took off the dress, and put on my regular clothes..

We walked to the cash register and Riley gave 150$ and so did I, for the dress... We walked out of the store and went home.. "You really didn't have to do this.." I said to Riley... "It's fine.. Really! Let's get your pj's and let's go and have a party!" I laughed... I nodded, and we went in my apartment..

We leaved my stuff at my apartment, I taked my pj's and some stuff to wear tommorow.. Riley and I went to her apartment and decided to eat... We all ate, and when I say all, I mean, Cory, Topanga, Auggie, Josh, Riley and I.. After we ate, Riley and I went to her room, changed into our pj's and watched some movies...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you gooo... This is more Maya and Riley chapter, but, it will be Joshaya moments..

Tommorow night, or the next day, I will update next chapter... Good night for now! ❤❤🌕🌕