Crush - Chapter 8

~Maya~

MOVIE TIME!! YAAAY... I was wearing my cute winter pj's 😄

I went downstairs to find everyone there

I went downstairs to find everyone there.. Josh just looked at me, and I could see his smile, but he turned around.. Is he really mad at me?? I don't want him to be.. 😟 I walked over to them, and walked to Josh and Riley.. "Can I sit there?" I asked, pointing between them.. They both nodded, and I sat there.. Movie started...

~in the middle of the movie~

I could feel that I'm getting sleepy.. So I decided to go up in my room and sleep, tommorow is Christmas...

"Where are you going?", Riley asked me.. "I'm just going to sleep, I'm really sleepy!" "Ohhh... Ok then, good night Peaches!" Riley smiled.. "Night everyone!" They ALL waved at me.. Even Josh..

When I was almost at the top of the stairs, someone was behind be, it was Josh, bc, upstairs are just our rooms.. I turned around to see him.. I didn't bother to talk, bc he doesn't want to..

"I'm sorry!" He said, and I stopped, and he stopped as well. "What?" Then I turned around.. "You heard me, do I have to say again?" "No.. But.. I thought you don't want to be friends with me?" "Yeah, I know I said that, but, I was little upset that night, and that just came out.. I'm really sorry, And I didn't even wanted or mean it that part about not being friends with you!" He was little nervous, but honest, and he looked at me like a puppy.. Aweee "It's alright.. I forgive you!" I smiled, and he smiled too.. I walked few steps towards him, and we hugged.. After few seconds, we pulled away! "Let's go to sleep!" He said, and we walked upstairs to our rooms together..

~Next morning/Christmas~

I woke up and remembered it's Christmas, and that Josh is not mad at me anymore.. Yaaayy... I rolled from my bed, and walked to bathroom.. Upstairs is one bathroom, and Josh and I are using them, not together, ofc.. I took a realy quick shower, bc I was freezing! I walked back to my room, and walked to my closet to find something nice to wear today! I took my red skinny jeans, dirty white swether with a heart in the left corner, and black, you could say boots, but... 👇👇👇

My hair was down in curls, and my make up was natural

My hair was down in curls, and my make up was natural... I took my phone, and walked out of my room, and went downstairs.. Everyone was there..

"Merry Christmas everyone!!" I yelled as I walked to everyone and hugged them.. When I hugged Josh, everyone were looking at us.. "Ohh, ummm, we are fine now!" Josh said.. "Omg! Yaaaay!!" Riley squiled... I rolled my eyes.. "Time for presents!" Topanga yelled..

We all runned to the Christmas tree and sat at the floor.. "Auggie?" Topanga called her son.. "Yes mama?" "Do you remember when I told you that we have a surprise for you?" "Yes!" "Well, today is the day!" "For what?" Auggie asked... We all laughed a little.. "For your surprise silly!" Cory told him with smile... "Ohhh, yaaaay!!"

Well, I have no idea what is it.. Then few moments later, someone walked trough the door.. We all looked in that direction, and Auggie jumped and squiled.. "AVAAA!!" He runned to her and they both hugged.. I so ship them!

~Page break~

Well, we opened our presents, and I could never guess that the big teddy bear is for me.. Woah, just, woah! Josh was so happy, I can tell, about the skies... And everyone else..

"Guys! Actually, Riley, Josh and Maya?" Topanga said our names, and we looked at her.. "Cory and I have a little surprise for you!" "What is it?" Riley jumped.. "For New Year's Eve, you won't be here with us..." Topanga said.. We all looked confused at her.. "You will be at the party!" What?!?! "What? What about you guys?" Riley asked.. "We will stay here with Auggie and Ava, and you guys are going at the party! And we decided that you can stay until 4am maximum!" Cory said..

OMG!! This is something.... WOAH!! "Josh, you are in charge!" Cory said pointing at Josh with his finger.. "Yes sir!" He smiled a little.. This is sooo cool... I can wear what Riley bought me.. Yaaay...