Crush - Chapter 9

~Maya~

It's New Years' Eve... And Cory will take Riley, Josh and me at the party.. I have no idea where is that party.. Right now, Riley and I are in my room.. It's 4pm, and we are going there in 7pm.. We have three more hours.. There was a knock on the door..

"Who is it?" Riley asked running to the door.. "It's me!" It was Josh.. "Ok!" Riley said while opening the door.. "Don't tell me that you two are getting ready, now???" He asked confused.. "Yeah, why?" I asked.. "You have 3 more hours!" Josh said.. "So?" Riley said.. "So?? It's 3 hours for God's sake, not 3 minutes!" "Josh?" I called him.. "Yeah?" "Would you please go out, we have to get ready!" He rolled his eyes playfully.. "Fineee!!" And then he walked out..

Riley and I laughed at his reaction... "Wait, did he just came in to ask us that we are getting ready?" I asked pointed with my finger at the door.. "Hahaha, I guess... I don't know.. He's weird sometimes, get used to it!" Riley said... "What do you mean to get used to it?" "You guys will be couple, you have to get used to him!" Riley said.. I looked confused, and I smiled awkwardly... "What? How do you know that?" "I know!" She smireked.. I rolled my eyes playfully, and we started getting ready...

~2 hours later~

Riley and I are almost done.. We took a 30 minutes baths, and walked back in my room... Riley straighted my hair, and did my make up, nothing much.. I curled Riley's hair in loose curls, and did her make up, nothing much as well.. Riley started putting on her clothes, and I did mine...

Riley was wearing black roset crop top, gold sparkling shorts, skin colored heels, with little bit gold on the top, gold bracelet and necklace.. Her purse was white with something gold on it 😂 And I was wearing red sparkling, tight, short, long sleeve dress and red sparkling heels... I did not had a purse, bc I just had a phone besides me so I will put it in Riley's purse.. We finished everything, and looked our selfs one more time in the mirror... "I like it!" Riley said.. "Yeah, me too.." I said turning around to see my back.. Well, I like this dress it's really cute... "Thatnks Riley! I love this dress!" She smiled and hugged me.. "What's the time?" I asked.. " It's 6:33pm.." "Amazing.. Let's go!"

Riley and I tooked our coats, and went downstairs to see Topanga, Ava and Auggie playing around the tree

Riley and I tooked our coats, and went downstairs to see Topanga, Ava and Auggie playing around the tree... "We are ready mom!" Topanga looked at us, and covered her mouth.. "You both look amazing!!" She said and smiled... We thanked her, then Cory walked in the living room... He gasped.. "Riley! Love it! Maya, your not going in that!" I furrowed with my eyebrows.. "And why not?" "It's a party! You know why not!" "I love you too Cory!" I said with a smile... I heard Riley and Topanga laughing.. "Why nobody listens to me?" He putted his hands in the air, and went in the kitchen...

"Where is Josh?" Riley asked Topanga.. "He'll be fown any minute.." we both nodded, and we sat at the sofa.. We started talking... "So, Maya, I walked in my room 20 minutes ago, and started getting ready, while you and Riley walked in your room almost three hours ago!" It was Josh... I turned around and smiled...

~Josh~

I finished getting ready, and went downstairs... "So, Maya, I walked in my room 20 minutes ago, and started getting ready, while you and Riley walked in your room almost three hours ago!" She turned around and smiled.. GOD! She stood up, and she was wearing red, tight, short, sparkling, long sleeve dress and red sparkling heels... "You could catch a fly!" She closed my mouth... "I wish I could catch you!" I said, and she blushed... "Well, if we walked in our room 20 minutes ago to start getting ready, you would probably be late for a party..." she smirked..

Cory walked in the living room... "Josh! Love it!" And he walked past us... Maya started laughing... Ohhhhh... 😍😍 Cory then walked back to us.. "You guys ready?" He asked.. We all nodded.. "Then, let's go!" We headed to the door.. "Have fun!" Topanga yelled.... We walked out of the house, and went in the car...

~10 minutes later~

We finally came.. It was one BIG house in the middle of nowhere... We walked out of the car and REALLY cold breeze hitted our faces... "I'll be back in 4pm... If you need be before that! Call me!" Cory said.. "Ok!" I said, and Cory drove off.. "I think we should go in, I don't think Riley and I wanted to wear dress and a shorts for outside!" Maya said... i giggled, and we walked to the front door.. We open it, and there was a lot of teenagers... Music was really loud... Then, a boy walked to us... Wait, I know him!

"Lucas?!" Three of us said in the same time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know... Next would be longer!!