Crush - Chapter 6

~Maya~

I runned in Riley's room, and she wasn't there.. I walked in the kitchen, no one, living room, the same.. Whatever.. I taked my coat, and went outside..

~Josh~

I knew it.. She didn't want to kiss.. Why am I so stupid... I knew that.. I know that she doesn't like me back, and why would she be with a guy like me, and be in a relationship with a guy like me.. Fuuckkk!! I stormed in my room, and I didn't bother to come out anytime soon..

~That night~

~Riley~

I hadn't see Josh today.. I saw Maya outside, but we didn't talk.. And I think Josh is in his room.. I will go talk to him..

I went upstairs and knocked on his door.. "Leave me alone!" "Josh, it's me!" "Go away!" "What happen?" "Just... Riley... Please, leave alone!" I sighed.. "Fine, sorry for bothering!" What's up with him.. I jogged downstairs, and I saw Maya coming in the house.. "Hey!" I greeted her.. "Hey Riles!" "Where have you been?" "I just went out on the fresh air.." "Oh.. For this long?" "Well, I needed!" "Ok.. Umm, do you know what's wrong with Josh?" She was silent.. She didn't answer me.. "Maya?" She looked at me, and looked down.. "My room, now!" I walked all way down stairs, and Maya and I went in my room..

Maya taked off her coat, and leave it on my bed.. "Nice room!" "Thanks, now, speak!" "Well, we almost kissed...." "OMG!!!" I started jumping.. "Wait, how do you mean, almost?" "Well, we didn't kissed, but we almost kissed.." "Tell me everything!"

~Josh~

Stupid move Josh, FUCKING STUPID MOVE!!! Why is this so bothering me, she doesn't like me, I have to deal with it! No! You will make her to fall in love with you! But she doesn't want that! It's just waist of time! No! You love her! And she loves you, it's just on you to make her to love you more than a friend! And I will do that!

~Maya~

I told everything to Riley.. "And tell me again, why you didn't want to kiss him?" "I have no idea Riles... I just couldn't, It felt wrong, I don't know..." "Ohhh, Maya.. Look... Josh likes you.."

Then there was a knock on the door.. "Come in!" Riley yelled.. Then Josh walked in the room.. "Hey!" he said.. "Hey Josh!", Riley waved at him.. "Maya?", he said little bit awkward.. "Yes uncle Boing?" "Can we talk?" "Sure thing!" I looked at Riley and she smiled.. I stood up, taked my coat, and walked out of Riley's room with Josh.. "Let's go outside!", Josh told me.. "Ummm, ok.." I put on my coat, and we both walked outside.. It was dark, but, we were near the house..

"Sooo??", I started.. "I-I'm sorry..", he said looking at my.. "No... It's alright... I should be sorry.. I don't know what got into me.." "What do you mean?" "Look, Josh, I-I'm sorry, but, I-I din't like you.. For my I see you as a friend.. I don't what will happen in near future, but, now, you are just a friend to me!" I told him, but I felt really bad for saying that.. But, I'm honest, I think.. "I understand.. And, Maya, I'm sorry.. But, we can't be friends, bc, I can look at you every single day, and knowing that you are just friend to me.. I want that we can be something more, not just friends!" "Josh, please, don't say that!" "What? Why? Every single day I'm falling more in love with you! Maya, you are smart, beautiful, cute, funny, different, your eyes are like ocean, I can enjoy in them every second, you blue hair is so soft that I could sleep on her, your smile and laugh is so cute that I could listen how are you laughing all day, I can listen to you how you talk... Everything on you is perfect! But, I see, you just want to be friends, but, I can't do that... If I can't have you for my own, then, I wish you all happiness, and I hope you will find someone who loves you, and that you love him..!" he little bit rises his voice, but he had few tears in his eyes, I had too.. I never knew he felt that way.. But, I still didn't change my mind.. "Josh... I-I didn't knew you felt that way.... Why you never told me?" "Well, I'm telling you now.. And besides, what's the point? Your reaction would be the same like now..! I've had enough!" he stormed in the house, leaving me speachless.. What now!?!?!

~Next morning~

I couldn't sleep all night.. All I was thinking was last night.. I couldn't get that out of my head.. He really leaved me speachless, I didn't know what to say.. Oh God.. I didn't talked to Riley, or anybody.. Well, today is a new day, we will see what will happen today.. I walked to my closet to find something to wear.. I found grey sweather with big black heart in the middle, amry green ripped jeans, and normal ankle black boots with little heel..

 I found grey sweather with big black heart in the middle, amry green ripped jeans, and normal ankle black boots with little heel

I walked down the stairs, to find everyone sitting there.. "Morning!", I waved at everyone, and I glanced at Josh.. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.. Oh God! 😟

~Later that day~

"Maya, come with me.." I was talking to Topanga and I asked her will she help me to make muffins, and she said yes, and Riley called me.. "Excuse me.." I apologized to Topaga, and went in Riley's room... "Yes?" "Close the door please!" I closed the door, and walked to her.. "What happened?" "About?" "You know about what.. I'm listening.."