Crush - Chapter 2

~Maya~

We came this morning around 4am.. When we came, we went to sleep, and we decided when we wake up, we will unpack.. My room is upstairs, so it's Josh's.. We are neighbors! Riley's and Auggie's room, is downstairs, so is Mr. and Mrs. Matthews.. It's little weird that they didn't lut Riley with me in the room, or in Josh's room.. But, I'm fine with this too..

It's 3:45pm.. And we all are up, except Josh.. We are downstairs in the living room..

"Are you guys hungry?", Mrs. Matthews asked us.. "Yeah!", we all said in the same time.. "Maya, would you go and wake up Josh?", Riley asked me.. "Umm, sureeee.." It's weird..

I walked upstairs, and knocked on Josh's room door. No answer, I knocked a little louder, still no answer.. I slowly opened the door, and saw Josh sleeping.. I walked up to him..

"Josh?!" I shaked him a little.. Nothing.. "Josh?!" I called him a little bit louder.. Still nothing.. "Josh!" Still nothing.. "JOSH!?" He jumped out of his bed.. "Who's hurt?" "For God's sake, how can you sleep that hard?", I asked him.. "So, no-one is hurt?", he asked.. "NO!" "Good! You scared me!", he said calming down, and he sat on the bed.. "Come down to eat!", I told him.. "And that's way you are here?" "Ummm, well, yeah..", I told him in a duh tone... " Ok then.. What's time?" "It's 4pm.." "Oh God.. That's a lot.. I'll be right down!" "Ok!"

I walked out of his room, and went downstairs to the others.. They were looking at me like their were waiting for me to say them that I discovered a new city..

"What?", I akse them confusedly.. "Have you waked him up?", Riley asked me. "Umm, well, yeah! Why?" "OH GOD! You are the first one who could wake him up in these 4 years!", Mr. Matthews told me.. "Okkk... Weird. Anyway, he will be here soon!" And when I said that, Josh walked downstairs.. "Morning my beautiful family!", he said with big smile.. "Why so happy? You are always grumpy when you wake up!?", Mr. Matthews asked him.. "Well, not today, 🎵not todaayy🎵!", Josh said while walking towards kitchen.. "When are we gonna eat?" "Soon Josh, soon!", Mrs. Matthews told him.. I walked to Riley "Why is this strange?", I asked Riley.. "Well, I can't believe you really waked him up, then why is he so happy, bc, he's all grumpy when he wakes up, and ofc this is strange, bc, to us, this never happened!", she told me.. "Umm.. Okkk.. Weird!" "I know, right?!", she told me.. "I meant on you, you are weird, for me, this is normal what is Josh doing!" "Whatever!"

We all went in kitchen to eat.. Mrs. Matthews put everything on table, and we started eating..

"Maya, for now, you are going to wake up Josh anytime if it's needed..", Mr. Matthews said.. "Umm, ok.. Fine by me!" "Fine by me too!", Josh said..

He was sitting besides me.. I looked at him in weird way, but, I smiled.. And I looked back at my plate, and continued to eat what was in it.. This family is weird, I love them!

After we finished our, well, you could say, breakfast, Riley and I helped Mrs. Matthews to clean up the table, while Josh, Mr. Matthews and Auggie are unpacking their selfs..

We cleaned the table, and we went outside to took our suitcases, boys took their things, and went in the house.. They didn't act like gentlemans, so we needed to bring our suitcases in our rooms.. For Riley and Mrs. Matthews is easy, they are not upstairs, they don't need to walk up the stairs.. And I have to.. The two of them went in their rooms, and I walked to the staurs, I turned my back to the up, and I started climb backwards.. I past few steps..

"Maya, let me help you with that!", I turned around to see Josh.. He was standing on top of the stairs, but he started coming down.. "Please!", I said to him..

He walked down to me, and took my suitcase, then went up the stairs.. I was following him.. He entered my room, and put the suitcase down..

"Thank you, Josh!" "Anytime!" and he winked at me. I just smiled.. "I need to unpack myself, see ya Blondie!" he smiled, and walked off..

Blondie?? It's that the game that we are going to play?? I smirked to my thoughts.. I started unpacking myself, and I turned on some music.. After 15 minutes, I heard a knock on the door.. I could hear it, bc, music wasn't too loud.. I walked to the door, and opened it.. It was Josh..

"What now?", I asked him.. "Could you please turn your music off?" "Umm, and why would I do that?" "It's a little bit loud.." "I think it's not.." "Just a little bit.." "Who's complaining?" "Me!" "Oh really??" "Yeah!" " Then I won't turn it off!" and I closed the door in his face.. Let's begin!

I walked back to my stuff, and continued what I was doing few minutes before.. My music was still on the same tune.. After 10 minutes, I heard a knock, again.. I walked to the door, and open it, again..

"What now?" I looked at Josh.. Yup, it was him, again.. "Please!" "Oh come on! It's not that loud.." "It is!" "No it's not!" "Fineee... It's not!" I looked at him weirdly.. "And why are you coming to me to say me that my music is too loud if it's not?" "I'm bored.. I finished my unpacking, and I don't know what to do!" "Then come in!" I stepped aside for him to come in.. "Thank you!" I just smiled..

He walked up to my bed, and sit down.. "So, how much do you have?" "I don't know, maybe  15 minutes or so.. Why?", I asked him.. "I think Cory want us to go to the city, to buy a tree.." Oh, yaaay... "Cool.. Umm, we can go right now, my unpacking can wait.." "No, no.. It's alright.. They didn't even unpacked they self.." "Oh, ok then.."

It's been 20 minutes since Josh came here, and I finished unpacking few minutes ago.. I found red sweater with big black heart in the middle, black jeans, and my black knee-boots.. I want to put that when they wanted us to go.. Right now, I'm sitting on my bed with Josh, and we are talking..

"Soo, umm, I never asked you, do you have a girlfriend, or a crush?" I asked him.. "Well, I had a girlfriend few months ago, then we broke up, bc she cheated on me.. And now, I think I have a crush on someone, but, I'm not really sure do I really like her, or not.." "Ohh.. I'm sorry.. And about crush, does she notice you, do you guys talk, anything?" "Well, we are friends, and ofc we talk.." "That's good! Well, what do you like the most about her?" "She's funny, she's cute, pretty, wonderful, smart.. I love her smile, her eyes, her hair.. She's hot as well, everything outside and inside her is perfect.." "Awee... Well, I think that you are sure do you like her!" "I am?" "Ofc you like her.. I think she's lucky to have a guy like you as a friend, and later, who knows, maybe something more!" "I like her!?" I just smiled at him.. "I like her! I.LIKE.HER!" He's so in love.. "Ok, calm down lover boy!" "Ok, Blondie!" I gave him little glare, but he started laughing, and I joined him..

And there was a knock on the door, this couldn't be Josh, bc he's already in my room! I walked to the door, and open it.. It was Riley..

"Love birds, in 10 minutes, we are going to the city, get ready!", Riley said.. "Umm, ok.. And what's up with nickname?", I asked her.. "Ohh, you know!" She smirked at me, and walked downstairs.. I closed the door, and turned to Josh... "Love birds!?" I aksed in a weird way.. "Weirdo..." Josh said with a smile on his face.. "Well, I will let you get ready! Bc, I'm going too! See ya Blondie!" "See ya Uncle Boing!" He looked at me surprisely, and I just smirked! Then he walked out of my room...