Crush - Chapter 3

~Josh~

Uncle Boing!?!?!? Oh come onnnn, she's driving me crazy! The girl who is cute, funny, wonderful, pretty, smart, with beautiful BLUE eyes, BLUE hair, and her amazing smile.. Well, I was talking about Maya..

I walked in my room, to find Riley sitting on my bed.. "What are you doing here?" "Waiting for one love bird!" "Rileeeeyyyyy...." "You like her, don't you?" "What? Noooooooo...." she gave me 'are you serious' look.. "Ok, maybe.." "You doooo!" "Ok, I do, and what now?" "I'm going to tell her!" She stood up, but I grabed her shoulders and held her back.. "NO! You won't! Bc, she doesn't like me back, and we will ruin our friendship, and I don't want that! Please, don't tell her.." "Ok, I won't, but, I will still tease you two!" She smirked and walked out of my room before I could say anything..

I found my self what I'm going to wear.. Some jeans, and sweather.. I putted that on myself, and took a jacket, then walked out of my room.. But, Maya and I opened our room doors in the same time.. She was beautiful as always..

"'Sup Blondie?" "'Sup Lover boy?" "Nothing.. Just changed into something normal, nothing speacial" "Ohh, really?? I had no idea!" She just smiled, and hit my shoulder, not that hard.. "Let's go! They are probably waiting for us!", she said, and we walked downstairs..

"'Sup love birds?", Riley greeted us.. "'Suuupp Riles?!", Maya said to her.. "Waiting for you two to come down!" "We are down, can we go?" I asked.. "Ofc! Let's go!", Cory said.. We walked out of the house, and went in the car..

We are in one, well, you can say, big luxury house.. It's amazing in here!!

"JOSH!!!!" I jumped.. "Who's hurt?" "Stop doing that!", It was Maya.. I looked at her and she was looking at me.. "What?", I asked her.. "Would you, please, enter in the car, so we can go?" she asked me showing me with her hands towards car.. I looked at the car, and nodded..

Everyone are in the car, Cory was driving, Topanga in front with him, Riley and Auggie are in the back, and Maya and I in the middle, again.. I walked in the car, and Maya followed me, and she sat besides me.. She losed the door, and Cory started driving...

~One and half hour later~

We finally came to the city.. And we walked in one BIG mall.. I wish I didn't walked in with girls.. They awere looking trough the glasses of butiqs, and they saw every single dress, jeans, skirts, EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT, including shoes, hells, and everything.. We walked to the tree store, and we started looking for the right tree..

It's been and hour since we are looking for the tree, and FINALLY, we found one.. Cory and I taked the Christmas tree to the car, and put it on the roof... Girls and Auggie were inside, in some reastoraunt waiting for us... We finally walked back to the girls and Auggie.. We were at the restoraunt for like one hour, and we went back home..

WE FINALLY CAME! YES! I looked at my phone, 11:50pm.. We leaved the Christmas tree on the car to stay over night.. We all went in the house, and went to our bedrooms to sleep..

I was walking with Maya to our rooms.. "You like the tree?", I asked her.. I wanted to make little conversation.. "Yeah.. It's really one big tree.. And it's gonna be beautiful when we put all decorations.." "Yeah..." We reached our rooms.. "Well, night Blondie!" "Night Lover boy!" She smiled at me, and walked in her room..

I walked in my room too, and jumped on my bed.. WHY IS THIS KILLING ME SO MUCH!? Why can't I just be with her forever?! I want to hold her, to be with her, to kiss her, and when it comes the time, marry her... I REALLY love her.. But she doesn't know that, and I guess she never will.. Ughhhhhh....