Crush - Chapter 4

~Maya~

New day, wohooo.. It's 10am, and I'm only one who's awake.. Soo, I took my laptop, and started searching what should I buy Josh, Riley, Auggie, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews and my mom.. Or, I should think about something.. Hmm.. Let's see... For Riley... Ohh, I know.. I will write her a letter and put it in a bottle, and I will bake muffins for her, and them put in little boxes that are different colors.. I will ask Mrs. Matthews for help.. And for New Year, I will buy her a pj's that looks like a unicorn.. And I will buy a cup, and there is gonna be our picture together, and under it it's gonna be Sisters 4-evah.. For Josh I will make him gloves and scarf by myself.. And for New Year, I will buy him these super cool skates that he told me he wish he had.. For mom, I will buy her one snow ball, and in it it's gonna be mine and her's figure.. And for New Year, I will make a collage with our pictures.. For Auggie, I will buy him a new video game, and for New Year, a new car with the controller.. For Mr. Matthews, I will buy him a book that he talked he liked in high school, but never gad a chance to read it again.. And for New Year, I will buy him MP3 player.. For Mrs. Matthews, I will buy her apron and wooden spoon, and for New Year I'll buy her one cool candle holder..

I really hope they will like it.. I need to write this down, so I don't forget.. I really hope that we will go in the city before Christmas so I can buy all these stuff..

Well, it's 11:30am.. I never thought I will stay one hour and a half just to think about this... Hmm.. I leaved my laptop on my bed, put my phone in my pocket, and walked downstairs.. I walked in the kitchen to find something there to eat.. I'm really hungry and Mrs. Matthews is not up yet..

"Morning Blondie!", we all know who it is.. I turned around to find Josh standing there.. "Morning uncle Boing! Why are you up so early?" "Well, I couldn't sleep, and I can't wait just to decorate the tree.." "Yeah, me too.. It's gonna be really beautiful!" Josh smiled at me, and he walked in the living room..

I took some food, and walked in the living room as well.. He was sitting on the couch, and watching tv..

"Whatcha watching?" "I have no idea... I want to watch something, but I don't know what!" "Do you want to go up in my room and watch a movie or something?" "Sure.. Let's go!" We both stood up, and walked in my room..

I takes my laptop from the bed, and I sat besides Josh.. "So, what are we gonna watch?", I asked him.. "Romance?" I looked at him weirdly.. "What?" "I never excepted that you are watching romantic movies.." "Why not?" "I don't know, bc you're a boy, and you don't seem like that.." "True.. But, I loooovvveeee them..." "Cute.. Ok, so, The Longest Ride, If I Stay, The Notebook, The Last Song or Titanic?" "Hmm, they all sounds good.. Let's watch If I Stay, then we can watch The Last Song?" "Ok, sure.."

I found those two movies, and I opened the first one.. So we started watching If I Stay.. (!Besides, amazing movie, If you love drama, romance, and crying, you should watch this, who didn't!)

~2 hours later~

We finished our first movie.. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.. Sooooo saaaadddd 😭😭😭 ...

"It's just a movie!", Josh said to me.. "Yeah, but, it's still sad!" "Yeah, I know.. Maybe we should go downstairs and see are the others up.. And we should eat, and we can come back and watch The Last Song..?" "Fine by me! Let's go.."

I moved my laptop from my lap, and Josh and I walked out of my room, and went downstairs.. And we found everyone there..

"Oh morning love birds!" , you can guess who is that.. "Morning to you too.. And by the way, we are awake around 3 hours.." Josh said to everyone.. "Hmmm, what were you two doing???" Riley smirked at us.. I blushed.. "Riley!" I yelled a little... " Come on guys! Let's eat!", Mrs. Matthews told us..

We all walked to the dining room, then Riley and I helped Mrs. Matthews to set the table..

"Umm, Cory, when are you planning to decorate the tree?", Josh asked his brother.. "Well, I thought about today..?", he answered.. "Fine by me", Josh told him, and everyone else agreed, so did I.. "Cory, I need to ask you something when we finish eating!", Josh told him little bit serious.. "Ok!"

We finished our eating, and as always, Riley and I helped Mrs. Matthews to clean up the table, and to wash the dishes...

"So, have you girls figure it out what are you gonna buy for each other?", Mrs. Matthews asked two of us.. "I am!", I answered.. "So am I", Riley answered as well.. "Have you decided what are gonna buy for dad?" Riley asked her mom.. "Yeah!" I just smiled.. "Mrs. Matthews....." "Maya, please, we know each other for 5 years, and, it's alright, you can call us Cory and Topanga, you don't have to call as Mr. and Mrs. Matthews.. Alright?" "Alright.. But, it's little bit awkward for me to call you by names.." "Just relax honey.. It's alright!" "Fine.." "So, what you wanted to tell me or ask me?" "Umm, I forgot.. If I remember, I will tell you.." "Ok!"