Chapter 39: Eeny, Mini, Minie, Mine!

Previous Chapter:
Bill's POV:
'She's so cute and adorable..she's the best meat sack I have ever met, I love her...' I thought, as I stop massaging her and only resorted to run my gloved hand through her smooth hair.

What a perfect end to a happy day.
---------------------------------------------
In the morning~
Bill's POV:
A few hours after she slept, I had fallen asleep as well, as demons don't need too much sleep, I woke up a few hours later before (Y/N) did. As I shifted slightly so I can get comfortable, she stirred in my arms.

Your POV:
You woke up, upon realising the position you and Bill were in, (he had his arms around you and you were lying on his chest) you squeaked and jumped away from his grasp, face flushing from embarrassment.
"Get back here.." Bill growled playfully, crawling over to your side of the bed.
"Get away from me!" You squealed and started crawling further and then taking flight in the air.
"Oh, so you wanna play it like that huh, doll?" He smirked devilishly before floating in the air and trying to chase you around the room. You guys keep doing this with you giggling like a little kid until there was a knock on the door.
Suddenly, the door opened and your father stood there. "Okay kids get down this instant and come eat breakfast." He says with a commanding voice, then glancing to Bill with a glint with his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was so I just shrugged it off. "I see that you can fly, (Y/N)!" Your dad exclaimed in surprise as you flew out of your room and towards him as Bill turned into his triangle form and floated around. [A/N: Your dad is about 6'1" and you are 5'6" and Bill is 5'8", Oh shit I forgot to tell you guys! This pic below is the dining room/hall:

Your POV:"Woah, how did you guys make all the rooms look like as if we are on Earth? I mean, Bluerift?" You alder curiously, fascinated by all the sceneries you have seen so far in the rooms you were in

Your POV:
"Woah, how did you guys make all the rooms look like as if we are on Earth? I mean, Bluerift?" You alder curiously, fascinated by all the sceneries you have seen so far in the rooms you were in.

"Oh, we have holograms to make them look that way, glad you like it, (Y/N)." Your Dad replied happily.

Your Dad's POV:
'I'm so glad to have my daughter back. And I'm glad that she didn't reject me as her father. I hope she can stay here for a long time. And, how am I gonna explain the current situation of the-'
"Darkinori to Dad!!" exclaimed (Y/N). I smiled, she may be 16 but she still acts a little childish and she's like a ball of happy energy bouncing around.
"Come on let's eat the food is hereeeee!" whined (Y/N).
"Okay okay sweetie." I say, petting her head and trying to sound more father like.

"Bill. Can I talk to you after breakfast?" I say, giving him a small glare.

Bill's POV:
'Oh shit he's gonna kill me..I wasn't supposed to get into a romantic relationship with (Y/N) but dang it how can guys resist a gorgeous meat sack- I mean girl like her anyways? Yolo.' I thought, seeing him giving me a small glare. The kind of glare that says 'you better be a damn good boyfriend to my girl or else I'm gonna throw you at the Grimwolves' look.
"Yep sure whatever." I reply.

Later~
"You are dating my daughter and you didn't even tell me?!" He yelled, shutting the door behind him and making sure that (Y/N) doesn't hear our conversation.
"I know you won't allow it so I didn't."
"*grumbles* you better treat (Y/N) well or else you're ****** dead." He grumbled, glaring at me.
"Rest assured old man I will." I say, floating around him in my triangular form. 'WHELP IM DEAD' I thought.

Back to you!
You were back in your bedroom, and you were thinking as you waited for Bill or your father to come to your room. "Hmm...maybe I can explore this place or something.  I'm sure there are some animals I can play around with." You say aloud, you loved animals. Except those stupid weird as hell monsters that keep harming you.

Just then, Bill came into your room and sat down on your king sized bed with you. "So what were you and Dad talking about?" You ask curiously, poking his side.
"Nothing much, just business." He says. There was a silence between you guys, but it was a comfortable silence.

"(Y/N), we've been dating for the past month, and I'd like to um...take it to the next level...be my official girlfriend?" Bill confesses sincerely, holding your hand.
You blushed heavily. You didn't expect this at all, there were some times when you contemplated whether he likes you or not.
"Yes. YES!" You exclaimed happily, before pulling him into a long kiss, with you and Bill's lips moving in sync,
as you felt your heart sped up and butterflies in your stomach.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry if this last part kinda sucked, I've never really dated anyone before and this is my first fanfic. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Post some comments about what you think of the story so far and I'll talk to you guys on PM and in the comments! :)