Chapter 16: What.Did.You.Do?! (Part 2)

Previous Chapter:
"(Y/N)'s been gone for days ever since after we met you, William!" Dipper says, accusingly.

"I didn't do nothing~ YET." Bill says, and he grew big and his eye turned red, using it to stare at the twins.
----------------------------------------------
Bill's POV:
AHAHAHAH! Come to think of it, maybe it will be a good idea to torture (Y/N) and break her after I use her...but first things first. I thought and laughed as more insane ideas flowed through my mind as I circled around the twins like a predator.

Dipper's POV:
NONONONONOO!!! (Y/N) could be hurt! I should've warn her earlier before he came along! After the ruined puppet show I thought he'd just leave us alone! I should have told (Y/N)! Shoot...I thought as sweat poured down.

"Bill Cipher I demand you to tell us where is (Y/N) NOW." I say.

"How bout a deal?" Bill says, landing on his two feet and twirling his cane.

"NO! WE WILL NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU! NOT AFTER YOU TRICKED ME LAST TIME!" I shout back. "Yeah!" Mabel agrees.

"So you want (Y/N) to die, don't you? After all, she is just a friend, she's nothing." Bill says, emphasising on the words die and nothing.

"N-no! Of course not! She's our friend! We will never let her die by your hands!!! You jackass!" I snap.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Bill yelled, clearly outraged from the insult.

"You heard me! You damn dorito!" I shout back.

He began throwing glowing blue fire balls at me and Mabel, one caught my hat, but I managed to tame it. But Mabel couldn't dodge all of them at once and the fire balls caught her, setting her skirt on fire.

"MABEL NO!" I yell, before I could react, I blacked out.

BACK TO REALITY>>

Dipper's POV:
I shot up, sweating intensely, only to find myself on the floor with my head lying on my journal. I saw Mabel and rushed to her side, shaking her violently. "MABEL?!?! MABEL WAKE UP!!" I screamed in her ear.

"Ugh..." Was all she said.
"WAKE UP!" I screamed, starting to panic...(A/N: At the Disco!!!!! Have you guys heard of that band? Yes? No? Okay.)

"Okay okay I'm up!!!" Mabel replies, propping herself up.

"Did you see Bill?! He nearly killed you!!!!!! Oh my gosh! Are you alright Mabel?! Any injuries?!?!" I nearly yell.

She checks herself and turns back to me, saying "Yeah I saw that triangle guy, it doesn't seem I have any injuries or was harmed Dip. When he threw that fireball at me, I barely dodged it. But we woke up! Thank god!" She exclaimed.

No one's POV:

"This is new....and weird.." Dipper mumbled.

"What's new bro-bro?" Mabel ask curiously.

"But Bill only has control of he wants to let us go or wake up, judging the state he was in, he wouldn't have let us wake up....it was like as if the 'connection' in our dreamscape was interrupted....only someone who is powerful or stronger than Bill can break our connection..."
Dipper says, his filling his mind with possibilities.

"Whoever that was, thank god he was on our side!!!!" Mabel exclaims and sighed with relief.

"But we didn't get to find where (Y/N) was hidden...maybe we can go to the town hall and find where (Y/N) lives.." Dipper states.

"That's a great idea bro-bro!" Mabel says, brofisting with Dipper.

And with that, they ran to the town hall. (Don't ask where did that came from.)
---------------------------------------------
And I'll have to end it here my readers! I'll be updating as soon as possible! Hope ya like it! Please support and comment! Oh and, please support my friend eemmalory5905 's stories!!!! Thanks and good night!