Chapter 6: Annoyance & Bad dreams

Previous Chapter:
"I already say NO to making deals with guys like YOU." you say coldly.
"Aww...it hurts,right here.." Bill said, pointing to where his heart.
"I don't care just....just get outta here! I don't want to make any deal with you. Ever!" You repeat again.
--------------------------------------------
Your POV:
You stuffed yourself quickly, and just ran off, with Bill yelling at you and annoying you while you ignored it.

Bill's POV:
Yeesh! That kid needs ta calm down! It's just A DEAL......well, I'm gonna keep annoying her.

Time skip bought to you by Time baby again~

Your POV:
Bill annoyed you for the rest of the day trying to get you to make a deal with him, but you just ignored him and did your own things.
~At night~
No one's POV:
(Y/N) walks to her room and onto her bed, "Finally! Sleep....." You say, relieved.
"Ohohoho we are so not done with this kitty!" Bill said, in a creepy way before he left.
And for that you just shrugged and fell into a deep sleep......
~in the dream~
You were in your house, and it was very quiet. Suddenly, a monster jumps out of nowhere and kidnaps you to a dark scary place that sent chills up your spine. The walls were scattered with some red liquid, presumably blood, and it smelled horrible, as if it's full of dead bodies and dried blood smells. Then the monster tied you to a table and tortured you, and you screamed in pain. You also saw dead bodies at that place and screamed even more. Bill then somehow comes in.

Bill's POV (In your dream):
"HAHAHAHAHA! The fear shown on (Y/N)'s face is priceless! AHAHAHAH!" I laughed, bringing back some parts of my insane side.

Narrator's POV:
Apparently, Bill thinks that he should bring you nightmares so that you'll make a deal with him and he can use you.

Your POV: (In the dream)
AHHHHHH!!!! STOP! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELPPP MEEEEE!!!! you screamed as the monster stabs you on your stomach.
"OH SHUT UP OR I SHALL STAB YOU EVEN MORE (Y/N)!!!!!!!!" The monster said, enraged.
"HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA SHUT UP IF YOU'RE TORTURING ME YOU STUPID IDIOT!?" You said, angry and sad and scared at the same time.
The monster then pulls a hot rod and dip it into some kind of hot lava and carries it towards you.

"OHNONONONONO AAAAAAHH! PLEASE NOO!" you screamed and cried at the creature, panicking, squirming to get up and run away.
The creature then puts the hot rod on your leg, causing you to scream and panic like mad while the creature laughed at you evilly, enjoying torturing you.

Back to reality, back to reality, BACK TO REALITY!>>>

You shot up from your bed, panting. You ran a hand through your hair and mumbled "Damn....he doesn't stop, doesn't he?...." You then took your laptop and watched some anime and fell asleep while doing so, but Bill didn't haunt you this time.