Chapter 12: Day 1 night!

Previous Chapter:
I grab my journal and Mabel followed over and we began to follow William and (Y/N). I explained my suspicions to Mabel while we followed them.
--------------------------------------------
Your POV:
"Bill lets just go home..and by the way, why didn't you tell them your original name?" You asked. Curiosity got the best of you.
"Well...you see..um...they don't like me...." Bill says slowly and trailed off.
"Why not?" You ask.
"They...um....they just don't, (Y/N)." He answered quietly.
You sensed the tension between you guys, and decided that it is best you do not to ask further.

Dipper's POV:
What?! William is Bill?! Bill Cipher?! No wonder he looks familiar!!!!!!! He dresses and reassembles Bill!!!
"Mabel! We have to warn (Y/N)!!!!!" I say, also seeing the shock on her face. She nodded in agreement.
"(Y/N)! STOP! Stop right there!!" I yell at (Y/N).

Your POV:
You heard someone yell. You felt Bill grabbed your wrist and pull you. "Quick! Let's hurry home! Someone bad is trying to get us!" He says.
You didn't get a chance to look who it was and ran.

Bill's POV:
Shit.Its Pinetree and Shooting Star! I have to get (Y/N) away from them! They must've followed us after we left! I have to take (Y/N) and make sure I lose those two bastards! I can't let them ruin my relationship with (Y/N)! (Y/N) must not know what I done to them or else she'll stay away from me....I thought.
Hurriedly, I grab (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her.

No one's POV:
Dipper and Mabel saw Bill and (Y/N) start running, they too started running, trying to catch up to the other duo, but they lost them in the end.

Dipper's POV:
I hope Bill doesn't do anything to
(Y/N), we lost track of them just now and can't seem to find them, so we had to turn back...oh god...please God protect (Y/N) and make sure she's safe...He thought, walking back to the Shack.

Mabel's POV:
NOOO! We lost track of (Y/N) and Dorito Demon!!!! It's getting dark, so we can't go further, the logical thing is to go home, (The Shack) and pray that NOTHING happens to (Y/N)...sigh...

Bill's POV:
Luckily we lost track of those two bastards...That was a close one...But if (Y/N) visits those two any other day, they'll tell (Y/N) how insane I am and then she'll stay away from me!!!! I thought, walking with (Y/N)..

Your POV:
Bill feels kinda tense....I can feel his hand tightening around my wrist and he seems angry...You thought.

"Um..Bill? you can stop holding my arm now..."You say awkwardly.
"Hmm? Oh!" He says, letting go of you.

Maybe I should ask him what's wrong..you thought.
"Hey Bill? Why are you angry?" You asked in a caring way. After you asked him, the anger in his face disappeared immediately.
"Oh so you care for me now kid? You like me, don't ya? Admit it ya do!!!" He says with a smirk on his face.
"No! No I don't!! I mean I like you, but as a friend!!" You say, a little angry.
Instead of a smirk on his face, it was replaced by anger.

"Bill, friends are supposed to care for each other and be there when the other needs them, so I'm just doing my job as a friend." You say, feeling a lil guilty for the lil triangle.

Bill's POV:
How dare she offend me like that?! She's such a bad person!!! But I can't turn mad now, I'll scare her away! Need to stay calm...Whoa! She actually feels guilty for yelling at me? I thought she hates me! She must've soften...good...then I can 'control' her easily sooner or later...She's lucky that I want to be her friend...or I would've killed her right away..

Your POV:
After a few more minutes of walking, you and Bill reached your home.
"Well I'll see ya tomorrow kid! Remember! Reality's an illusion the universe is a hologram! Buy gold byee!!" Bill says and disappears.

You signed and go into your house, ate dinner and flipped through Journal 4 then went to sleep, But Bill didn't come into your dreams this time. Weird...