Chapter 5: Annoyance & Silence

"So, how bout a deal sweetie?" Bill says
"Hmm.....how about...no?" You said, knowing that the demon may trick you.
"Aww kid don't believe what that dumb journal of yours say, I can give you anything you want if you made a deal with me ya know?" Bill says
"Still no"
"Please?"
"No."
"Pretty please?"
"No!"
"Aw come on!"
"NO! Get the hell outta here before I kick your ass out!" You say furiously.
"Fine, but this isn't the last of me kid! You will make a deal with me someday!!!"
Bill says, "Remember! Reality's an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold, bye!" He says before disappearing.
--------------------------------------
Your POV:
You shot up from your bed, realising it was just a dream. As you put your feet on the floor, you felt a stab of pain ran through your head.
"Oww....stupid deal. Meh. it was probably just my imagination," you say, walking into your bathroom. As you look at the mirror, you screamed.
There was a writing on your forehead. And it read "You can be sure as hell that dream was real, kid."
"Yeesh! Must've been written as a joke...by Bill.." you say, washing the writing off your forehead.
After getting dressed, you walked downstairs to only find a note sticker
on your fridge.

"IM WATCHIN YA."
"Creepy triangle" you mumbled in response.

Well, I guess I'm going out to find where to have breakfast...you thought to yourself, while wearing your Converse brand black and white sneakers at the door.

~In the mindscape~
Bill's POV:
" Dang it! How am I gonna convince
(Y/N) to make a deal with me?! And damn she can change her mood quickly. She's not gonna be easy...Hmm...Maybe......yeah....I'll do that...this plan is gonna work!" He grins evilly.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Bill laughs insanely.
--------------------
Your POV:
You found a nearby diner in Gravity Falls. You sit down on the seat beside the window.
"Hey I'm Lazy Susan! What can I get ya?" A waitress introduces herself to you.
"Umm...get me a...(F/M) please!
[A/N (F/M) means favourite meal!]

Bill's POV:
*teleports to where you are*
Hmm...she's gonna eat I guess..he says watching you.
Your POV:
*food comes to you* yum! Can't wait to start eating! You say excitedly.
But just as you're about to take a first bite, Bill appears in front of you, startling you. You yelped outloud and everyone looks at you for what seems like an hour then goes back to doing their thing.
"What the heck are you doing here Bill?!" You asked angrily.
"Yeesh kid, relax! I'm just here to make a deal!"
"What??? I thought I said nooooo..." you said.
"Aww...it hurts,right here.." Bill said, pointing to where his heart.
"I don't care just....just get outta here! I don't want to make any deal with you. Ever!" You repeat again.