Chapter 14: Day 2 coutinued!

Previous Chapter:
You noticed you broke your ankle and bruises all over you. Seems to you that at least it's not as bad as last time, and you smiled at yourself because you survived a fall like that.
----------------------------------------------
Bill's POV:
ARGH! WHERE IS (Y/N)?! I yelled as I threw a blue fireball at a tree and watched it burn through in rage. I've been searching around for hours and I still can't find her! WAIT! Maybe I can enter her dreams and we can sort things out! Yeah! I thought.

"Entrisamae, Magnesia! Entangulum Orisinonium!" I chanted. A portal opens up and I turned into my original form (triangle)

Your POV:
You try to stand up and put your weight on the good ankle, but although you put your weight on the good one, your left (which is the hurt one) ankle hurt and stung very badly. You hissed in pain and fell down on the ground again. Pathetic body.. You thought.

As you try to get up again, you felt sharp pain piercing through your mind, you yelped and fell on the ground again. Darkness clouded your field of vision as you hit your head on the ground.

~in your dreamscape~
Instead of drowning in darkness, you were in a room filled with golden and yellow furniture, minus the (F/C)
coloured bed you were lying in.
"Ungh..." Was all you could say.

Just then, Bill strides into the room.
"I see that you're awake..." He says.

"Where were you?! I couldn't find you Bill!" You yelled, surprised at the way you spoke to a demon, but decide to carry on, "I was so worried!!! Do you have any idea?!?! And now I broke my ankle because of you!! You really suck at being a friend you know that?!" You say, but instantly regret saying that a few seconds later.

His expression darkens, and his yellow suit began turning red. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M STUCK BEING A DEMON AND ALWAYS TRAPPED IN THE DREAMSCAPE!!!! I ONLY COULD ENTER THE PHYSICAL WORLD THIS TIME BECAUSE I RISKED IT!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WAS IT'S LIKE TO BE LONELY ALL THE TIME AND HAVE NO ONE CARE ABOUT YOU, NO ONE HERE TO CHAT WITH!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE EVERY TIME TO HAVE NO ONE HERE!" He boomed.

You were stunned by what Bill just said, you take back a few steps as a reply.
"I was wrong about you (Y/N)..I'd thought you'd understand! Turns out I'm wrong. I won't bother you anymore. Goodbye (Y/N)." Before you could reply, he snaps his fingers and you woke up, sweating but still stuck in the forest. You regretted what you had said to Bill. You got so worried that the worry turns into anger, and you end up hurting Bill. What were you thinking?! He's a demon of course he never had friends since he's stuck in the Dreamscape! You were his first friend and probably his only friend, but you blew it..

Meanwhile in the dreamscape~

Bill's POV:
"FU**! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!
ALL THEY DO IS RUN THE FUDGE AWAY FROM ME OR TREAT ME LIKE FU***** TRASH!! I SHOULDN'T HAD FU***** MADE THE DEAL WITH HER! ARGH!" I yelled, clearly outraged as I lie on my king sized bed.

How come I would like this mortal? Wait she's special of course...I need her help..But I'm a demon...Demons aren't supposed to develop other feelings besides anger...Ever since I met (Y/N), I kept having this feeling in my chest and whenever she's around Pinetree I'll get mad...what's happening to me?.. I thought.

Your POV:
In the forest, you were still stuck..great..but you decided to follow the direction of the sun and you managed to get out of the forest! You went home and your mom took you to the hospital and you had to wear a cast. The doctor said you can't move for at least a week, then you thanked them and you and your mom went home. All the way, you were thinking how lucky you were that you managed to get out of the forest, also feeling bad for yelling at Bill like that, and wondering how he's doing.
----------------------------------------------
Aaaand that's about it for this chapter my frienzies! I promise to update sooner next time! I appreciate your support! Byee~