Chapter 35: Finding (Y/N)

Author's Note:
Above is an adorable pic of Bill and this is how Light looks like in his human/demon form:

Author's Note:Above is an adorable pic of Bill and this is how Light looks like in his human/demon form:

Previous Chapter:
"...Fine."
And with the that, the two decided to head to the library in Darkinori to find a way to get to Lightsky.
--------------------------------------------
Bill's POV:
We had searched the library, and found a number of books about portals and the Lightsky realm. 'I really miss (Y/N). I miss her lips, I miss those beautiful (E/C) coloured eyes. I hope she's okay.' I thought, as we flipped through the books we found and speed read all of them. "Found it!" I exclaim, as I found a page on opening a portal to Lightsky.
Content of book:
There are many ways for one to get to the high levelled realm known as Lightsky. To open a portal from an abandoned planet that has no modern or stable portals to get through, the user will have to create one themselves.  In order to get there, you will need:
Universal transponder
Seal paint
An object that has originated from Lightsky
(Only if the user own one) A Universal Teleporter Necklace
To begin with...."
After me and Light have finished reading, we went off to find the things we need for the procedure.
Onto you then, (Y/N)!
Your POV:
"What is the universal rules of the Infinite Galaxy?" You asked.
"It started when every single representative in the world that represented each planet across the galaxies. Due to the destruction caused by the people of Darkinori, they decided to make what we call the universal rules of the Infinite Galaxy in order to prevent any planet or creatures that may disturb the balance of the entire galaxy."
"Oh and..mom?"
"Yes?"
"Why do you hate Bill so much? He's a gentleman, he's a sweet guy-"
"DO NOT underestimate him! He's only manipulating you in order to achieve his goal. I do not know what he's trying to achieve, but please stay away from him! He's nothing but a cold hearted, savage monster!" Your mom yelled unexpectedly.
"HE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT! He is living proof that people can change! Even if he's been doing bad things, people can change! You have to believe me!" You shouted.
"...I won't believe you, but if that is your choice, I'll leave you to it." Your mom sighed and said.
After the small argument you guys had, you proceeded to retreat to your room to think about stuff.
'I miss Bill.  I wonder what he's doing now...I hope he takes care of Light. And what's it with my mom hating Bill? Geez give a second chance would you...and Dad too. I wonder how he's like.' You thought deeply.

Meanwhile with Light and Bill~
After some hours of bickering like a married couple, they finally opened the portal to Lightsky.
Light's POV:
'I hope this works and that I don't end up in another stupid dimension or planet. Last time that happened, my attackers didn't go down well...I hope (Y/N)'s okay. I hope that woman isn't trying to drag (Y/N) into her side. She was the one who started the fight.' I thought, as I went through the portal with a smaller sized Bill hiding in my uniform pocket. (Light is in human form) (A/N: pic above) Apparently he insisted to come with me, wanting to see (Y/N) again as much as I do.

Crossing into the white portal, we soon reached the higher realm, Lightsky. "Now..where would (M/N) keep her..." I mutter, as I saw some demons fighting in the distance. "Hold up!" whispered Bill.

Bill's POV:
I'm picking up something. It must've been the necklace I gave her, at least it's still working, usually when escapees escape the Mindscape and come to Lightsky they can't use their powers, but I can still use my powers in Bluerift and Darkinori, just not Lightsky.

Light's POV:
"What?"
"I can sense her presence, but I can't pinpoint it."
"Where is she?" I whisper back.
"In that castle-palace thingy." as he finished the sentence, he pointed towards a big ass palace. Cause why wouldn't some heaven have a big ass palace? Hurriedly I teleported me and Bill into the palace. "Ok, now can you sense which room she's in? Cause there's sure as hell a lotta rooms here." I mutter, I must've sounded rude, because now Bill has a nasty expression on his face. Well don't blame me! I'm just scared of getting caught! Sneaking into a goddamn palace ain't easy, and if we get caught my reputation will be completely screwed and I'll end up like the isosceles shaped demon.

Bill's POV:
Geez he is so impatient. "It seems that she's in a room that's full of charms and shit and I think the room is 7 floors up." As soon as my sentence was finished, we were phasing through the floor.

Back to you, kiddo!
"Bored..." You mutter, clearly sitting in a elegant room but having nothing to do is starting to get to you. Just then, you saw a small glow of light and suddenly a male teen appeared in your room, you jumped up in response, saying "Wow I may be bored, but I didn't expect immediate entertainment or anything to happen."
"(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar voice yell.
"Bill? Stranger danger here!" You exclaimed.
"Oh this is-" "Cody. The name's Cody." The male said.

Bill's POV:
'Why did Light-'
'Shush!!! Said another voice, 'if she knew I was her dog shed freak out plus I'm an undercover agent, she's not supposed to know about me yet!'
'That must've been Light.'   I thought.
------------------------------------------
To be continued in the next chap, this one is too lengthy anyway.