Chapter 37: Hi Dad!

Author's note: WARNING! This chapter has slight gore and may be a little triggering, so if you are sensitive to these things, please DO NOT read! Read at your own risk. I'm just trying to keep you all healthy and I hope you all are okay and safe! Stay strong and happy! 

Previous Chapter:
Bill's POV:
'But the truth is, I don't know every single thing....'
-------------------------------------------
Your POV:
You woke up, yet again. But this time Bill wasn't around. You were still a little mad at Bill and Cody about what happened, but overall you decided to forgive them.
A loud bark came from downstairs, and you flew down the stairs, seeing Light on the ground, it would seem that the adorable husky wants some attention from you. "Oh shit! I probably haven't feed you! I'm so sorry my little puppy.." You exclaim in realisation, and got him some food. You decided to bring him out as well, seeing that you had absolutely nothing else to do and that you are unable to contact Bill. You also decided to call up Mabel & Dipper to see if they wanted to go for a walk with you, but they were busy. As soon as Light stepped out of the house, (not before taking the mysterious Journal 4 with you) before you could put a leash, he took off.
"Hey! LIGHT GET BACK HERE!!" You yell, but not in anger.
You expanded your beautiful wings and took flight, and searched around for the husky. As you flew over the forest, you heard a whimper. Impossible to hear, but you had discovered that you have an enhanced sense of hearing, smell, speed and sight. You also have enhanced instinct, but Bill mentioned that that will require training in order to perfect it.
You soared downwards onto the ground, and started listening again, this time hearing a bark that sounded like a puppy's bark. 'Aww that's so adorable..' You thought.

You soon found the puppy in a beautiful cave, and it seemed to have some sort of...white portal thingy. The puppy barked again, seemingly wanting you to head into the white coloured portal. "No way in hell, Light! There is no way we are going in there! It may hold dangerous shit for all we- well I know!" Suddenly, a monstrous claw stuck out of the portal and grabbed Light, as the husky barked and growled and whimpered as the claw went back into the portal. "Oh fork.." You mutter. You wanted to run in, but it would seem illogical to go in without a plan. Grabbing the journal, you flipped through it, and finding a page about portals.

'It would seem that in one of my adventures, I have came across multiple portals, that lead to different places that are intriguing and holds many mysteries and dangers. But be warned, every portal you see in the same place you have discovered it does not always lead to the same location you have once been when you first cross through the portal.'

The journal read, making you worried. What if you got killed? "Oh screw that shit, I almost died a number of times in this damned place and plus I have powers so why not." You mutter, flying straight into the portal, praying that it would lead you to your dog. And soon enough, you landed in a place where there were many plants and some presumably herbivorous animals. You began tracking the scent of the claw that took Light and Light's scent.

As you tracked, you were attacked, due to your decreased alertness. Many monsters and started to claw at you.
'Come on! FIGHT BACK!' One voice screamed in your head.
'Weak.' said another.
'You freaking pathetic idiot. You are always getting your self hurt. You might as well die here, you dumb ************'
'Screw up.'
'Fragile'
'Naive'
'Weak'
The voices continue to say, until you had it. "ENOUGH!" You screamed loudly, catching the beasts in surprise, reacting quickly, you grew sharp teeth, your pupils turned into a red blue colour and your sclera turned pitch black.

 "ENOUGH!" You screamed loudly, catching the beasts in surprise, reacting quickly, you grew sharp teeth, your pupils turned into a red blue colour and your sclera turned pitch black