Chapter 34: GONE?!

Previously:
Concerned, the black-white coloured husky trudged upstairs to check on the (H/C) haired girl...but what the dog found, was that...
She was...GONE. And the shifting they've heard was just the blanket flapping in the wind in her room.
---------------------------------------------
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, GONE?!" shouted Bill. Apparently the husky had summoned him over just after realising (Y/N) wasn't home.
"DON'T BLAME ME! I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO SENSE A MORTAL'S PRESENCE LIKE YOU! YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN! YOU DEMONIC IDIOT!" shouted Light.
"WHAT!? YOU STARTED A FIGHT WITH ME FIRST AND I GOT DISTRACTED!"
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KILL ME FIRST!"
With that, Bill shook in anger and turned into his red-white triangular form, and yelled: "SO WHAT? CAN'T YOU PUT THE PAST BEHIND AND FIGURE OUT WHERE SHE COULD'VE BEEN TAKEN?! WHO KNOWS WHERE SHE IS!? IT'S POSSIBLE SHE IS ABOUT TO BE MURDERED AS WE SPEAK! AND NOT JUST THAT! DAD IS GOING TO KILL US IF HE FINDS OUT!" And with that, the triangle disappeared again, running off to find his beloved (Y/N).

Bill's POV:
"(Y/N)!!!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed into the forest, hoping that the necklace did it's job of protecting (Y/N) from any form of danger.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Ughhhh..where am I?.." You said, waking up in a big bedroom on top of a king sized bed. The room's walls were painted (F/C) and it smelled like those luxurious hotel rooms. You realise that you were still wearing the same clothes before you got here...wherever this place is...
You attempted to recall what exactly happened before you got here, but the only thing you remembered was falling asleep in your room in the cabin.
"This better not be one of Bill's tricks..." You mutter.
"Tis definitely not that foul demon's sorcery." A feminine voice answered.
'WHAT THE?! Who the hell was that?'
You thought, getting anxious.
Before you can think any further, a door appeared and it opened, revealing the lady with (long/short) (straight/curly) (H/C) coloured hair, blue eyes- well basically she was the woman you saw on the portrait in your dream.
Shocked, you gasped "You! You're the woman I saw from my dream! Are you my mom? Where are we? Why did you bring me here?" You asked, bombarding her with tons of questions.
"To answer your first question, Yes I am your mother."
"Why did you left me?" You asked.
"Surely if she left she must have a pretty good reason, and unlike others I'm not going to cry or get mad about it. I'm gonna accept her as she is, no one's perfect anyway.." You thought.
"That..is complicated, I will not reveal the answer to you now, as of now, you are in my realm which is in the higher level." "I brought you here to discuss about your powers, your..father and that dream demon named Bill Cipher." The woman replies. 'Judging from the way she mentioned Bill and my dad she sounded like as if she loathed them for some reason. But why Bill? He is nice and gentlemanly, sure he may be annoying but he's not that bad, so why does she hate him?' You thought.
"Come with me." Your mom instructs, and you followed her and met a fascinating sight of the place you were in. There were some sort of dragon like creatures flying around, there were also some...people dressed in nice clothes and walking about. Some of them weren't human. Some looked like tall elves, some looked like they came from the ocean, some looked like they came from hell. Literally. The sky looked like the galaxies, filled with countless stars, planets, Suns, and blackholes. Maybe wormholes too. There were also comets shooting across the sky like a bullet. "It is currently the time where you guys would called the night. There are countless creatures who come from other realms and dimensions that come here to visit as well."

Time skip~
After being given a whole tour of the place you were taken back to the 'house' your mom brought you out of. You guys are dining on the top of the roof of her house as she explains about the world. "There are many worlds and alternate universes and dimensions, but here are the three basic worlds you ought to know about, your world, is called Bluerift, my world, that you are currently in is called Lightsky , there is also another..world as well, but we've rarely venture into the realm. It's called Darkinori, or otherwise known as the nightmare realm, where the foul demon Bill Cipher came from." [A/N: Tell me in the comments what do you think of the names of the three realms, is it stupid? Is it good?]  "Your father and Bill came from the nightmare realm." "Back then, all creatures of Darkinori were forbid to enter any other realm, as the creatures wanted to invade every other realm or destroy whichever realm that did not obey their orders. But your father took over and they did not do any of these things anymore. But many of us are still sceptical about trusting the creatures that originated from Darkinori. But since they have not tried to invade, we allowed them to come out once again. And so that is why you saw some people that looked like they came from 'hell'..Nowadays, if any creatures from any universe or planet were to break the universal rules of the Infinite Galaxy, they would be sent to what they call the Mindscape." said your mother. But it seemed like there were more to that than meets the story she told you. In short, you felt like there was something about your dad that she's not telling you, and you grew a little suspicious, but didn't show it. You also guessed that Bill must've broke one of the Infinite Galaxy rules in order to get sentenced to the Mindscape.

Hello ladies, now look at your man, then back to Bill~ (Anyone get that reference? XD)
"It would seem that she might've gone to the Light realm." The black and white coloured husky said, after Bill went out searching and unsuccessful in finding you. After Bill came back to your house to meet with Light, he explained everything to him and Light said that the 'old man' as Bill would call him, told them to continue on with the search then report back to him later.
"Lightsky?! How are we supposed to get there? There's no more portals or wormholes for us to go through, plus I can't go there! I'm a demon presumed to still be trapped in the Mindscape!" exclaimed Bill.
"I'll go there then. I have a clean record, so I should be able to go there and get (Y/N) and come back to Bluerift. All we need to do is find a way to open a portal."
"I don't trust you, how sure are you that you can get her out of Lightsky?"
Asked Bill.
"...Any other ideas you've got, Mr I'm-so-skeptical-and-unsure-of-Light's-actions?" asked Light, clearly annoyed.
"...Fine."
And with the that, the two decided to head to the library in Darkinori to find a way to get to Lightsky.
---------------------------------------------
And that's it for today guys, hoped you enjoyed the chapter and please comment on what you think of the story and the names of the three realms mentioned in this chapter of the story and I'll see you in the next update!