Chapter 32: Sh*t gets real

Previously...
Whelp, I guess I can only sit back and wait for things to happen, then.
------------------------------------------
Your POV: (in the next morning)
You wake up, quickly got dressed, and jumped down the stairs, skidding to a halt as Bill suddenly appeared in front of your eyes, looking a little sad.
"What's wrong?"
"Well....I won't beat around the bush any longer....um....today's the final day that I'm supposed to leave....."
Hearing that, your eyes widen, having a sudden realisation and recall of the deal you and Bill made. "Oh..." You looked down, sad. You didn't want Bill to leave, because one, it'll be lonely here, not to say Dipper and Mabel are boring people, but you preferred Bill. Two, you are in love with him now, so............yeah.
"Will you be back?" You blurted out without thinking.
"Of course I will!"
"Okay then.......see you!" You said, a little sad, but you'll know he'll come back some time.
Bill's POV:
With a flash, I was back at my house 'Well, I guess it's back to making deals and-'
"RIIIINGGG!!!" It was my bow tie, which I also used it as a phone and picked it up. "Hello?" "Hiiiii Bill! It's Ace! My dad wants you to come to our home immediately!" "Naaaahh.."
"I HEARD THAT! BILL! YOU BETTER COME NOW! OR I'LL FEED YOU TO THE GRIMWOLVES!" "As if that's scary..." 'What does he want now? I made contact with her already..' I thought, as I heard a demonic roar in the background. "Bill!" It was Ace again. "I don't want my house to be in pieces for the 67th time! Come on! You can just teleport here!!" Ace said urgently. "Fine..." I mumbled, as I heard a "YAYY!!" from Ace. Ending the call, I teleported there with a snap.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not starting back on the first week of March, I had multiple exams and it seems that my school has upgraded their standards, so I was and still is, struggling, but here's a short chap to keep u going. The next one will come by this coming Saturday, see ya!