Chapter 23: Back to normal!

Previous Chapter:
Bill thought he was thinking like that because he needs her in his plan, but he didn't know that deep down that he actually wanted to claim (Y/N) his because................................of love.
--------------------------------------------
Your POV:
"Are you alright, my child?" asked Slendy as he layed you down. Although he didn't have a face, you could tell he was concerned. You blushed.
"Um...why is there something under my back???" You thought, propping yourself up on one elbow. "You have wings, child." He replied. "R-really?!" You exclaimed in surprise. You looked at your back. It was true! You had blue wings! You tried to flap them, and they obeyed your command. "YAY I CAN FLY!!!!!" You screamed, flapping your wings faster. But before you could keep on going, Slendy pushed you down onto your pillow-soft bed. "Child, you have not fully recovered. You should not be-"

"Ahem." You heard someone cleared their throat in the room. You tried to peer over Slendy's shoulder in curiosity but you could've sworn you heard him growl under his breath. "Slendy please move aside so I can see who it is." You asked politely. He stepped aside. You saw a familiar shade of yellow and a top hat. It was BILL! 
"BILL! Come here and give me a hug!!" You said, forgetting about what happened earlier.
The moment he heard that, he ran over, and nearly crushed you in his embrace. Guess he really was worried bout you.
"Let go of her, Bill! She can't breathe!" Slendy said, pulling Bill off. You just sat there and pouted. The duo thought it was adorable, but didn't say anything.
Bill growled in response (to Slendy) and told him that Slendy can't tell him what to do. But before they could start arguing and fighting, you stopped them. "Well..speaking of which, why are you guys b-bleeding!?" You asked worriedly.

Slendy and Bill's POV:
"Well shit she noticed us bleeding. I don't think she'll like the fact that we've been fighting over her.." We thought as we blushed.

Slendy's POV:
"Have you two been fighting?" (Y/N) asked with a serious and worried look on her face while her wings flapped behind her back. Oh how beautiful she looked with those wings...WAIT WHAT?! It can't be that I like her..but considering my reactions towards my sweet child I guess it's true hehe..." I thought.
"Um..." I stammered, looking to Bill, something tells me that he didn't want to confess either. "Well, yes kiddo we were fighting..." Bill started.
"Oh...Why did you guys fight? And why are you two blushing?" (Y/N) said. The thought of us liking her must've ran through her mind, because she started blushing.hard. "Well we...uh...that does not matter! All that matters is you should rest child!" I said quickly. "Yeah. What Slenderp said." Bill agreed. Slendy ignored what Bill called him.

Your POV:
"Wait...it can't be! They both like me?!" You thought, seeing your two demon friends blushing. "No way! No one will love a person like me..." You thought. Slendy and Bill said that I should rest. But I'm not going to rest. Not before I hug them anyway. You pouted, and said "Huggy?" Stretching your arms out. The two came over, and pulled you into a hug. Suddenly, A flash came between you three when you hugged them. You let go, rubbed your eyes and looked at the two. What you saw shocked you,Bill and Slendy. They were healed! You came to realisation that you had healing powers.
"Hehe...I have healing powers!..."You said giggling.
"So that's why you grew wings..." Bill said.
"You must've healed someone in your dream, child. That's why your powers were mending you and your body. You have somehow evolved, my child." Slendy said.

"Cool! But where did these powers come from? Why do I have em??" You thought curiously. Not knowing you said that out loud. "We have no idea where they come from, child but maybe we will find out sooner or later." Slendy said, eyeing Bill.

"Well I'm just happy that you two are fixed! And, can I go home?" You said.
"No. You must stay here and heal." He replied.
"Oh come on Slender! Let the kid go! She could just rest at home ya know.." Bill said, crossing his arms. "Alright. We shall meet again, my child." Slendy said, ruffling your hair.
"Can you walk?" asked Bill. You tried, but you ended up stretching your stomach wound while standing straight. Bill ended up carrying you bridal style and teleported you two home while you blushed. You heard someone in the living room. You thought it was mom. Bill puts you down, you walked towards the living room and gasped. Sitting there asleep was.........
---------------------------------------------
MUAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER! I'll see ya next time~