❤Epilogue❤

(A/N- So, not much time has passed for you guys to comment on what you want, so I'm just going to go the way I think we would all like. I'm posting an epilogue, and maybe a few bonus chapters afterwards for you guys to choose to read or not, or if you would just like to leave it all at the point it will be at in the end of this epilogue. It's your choice to decide in your imagination how you want the story to continue after a certain point, after all :P)

Kozumi's P.O.V-

Almost a week had passed since the event of last Sunday, and I've been the happiest I've ever been at school because of it. I think almost everyone noticed, and they knew why I was that way during lunch of Monday.

Honey wanted to tell the Host Club and it's customers that day, and I couldn't say no, so that's exactly what happened. He is so unbelievably sweet, I never would've guessed that he would act any differently at school and around people just because I'm his girlfriend, but I'm happy he did, at least.

It was after school, during Host Club hours on a Friday, and I was walking around the same as I always did. The only thing that was different about today was that ever since yesterday morning, I have had a sweet tooth and I have really been wanting to eat something to calm myself down.

I even have a song about sweets stuck in my head too, which isn't helping.

I didn't tell anyone, because I don't want to be pestered, but this is seriously getting to me. I pinched myself to get rid of my troubling thoughts as I walked to the next customers, Tamaki's group, and held out the tray to customers to offer them something.

"Would any of you princesses like a cookie to bring back your beautiful smiles?"I said. They looked away from Tamaki, who was paying no attention to them and instead pestering over Haruhi, to meet my eyes with smiles on their faces as they turned red. I smiled gently at them, causing them to shiver.

Yeah, I've noticed that I can have the same effect on them as every other Host in the room, regardless of the fact that I'm a girl too. Literally, I say a certain thing or look at them a certain way and they look as though they might melt. It was interesting the first time, I'll tell you that.