Chapter Seven: Filming random movies in the rain?

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

The whole host club was currently outside, standing off to the side as fake rain poured over Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki as they said some random lines off of a script Renge gave us all. My first question was, why the heck do we need scripts? But, as it was ignored, I just figured it was just an example of how to act during hosting hours.

I couldn't have been any more wrong. Apparently, we had to act out our specific parts, while being filmed by a random camera crew. Why, I had no idea.

Renge yelled 'Cut!' after they had finished their scene, then turned to me, Honey, Haruhi, and Takashi. "Your turn. Get in your places." I groaned, grudgingly walking over to where me and Haruhi would begin. I didn't want this to turn out bad, because I don't really like these situations, but I trust Honey, and I don't really think he'll be able to get very far with this.

She yelled 'Action!', and me and Haruhi took off, running towards a tree, acting as if we in trouble. We both stopped, holding onto the tree for support, panting from the effort.

We turned around at the sound of Honey's voice, sounding completely off from what it usually does.

"You can't run away forever." He said, straight-faced, in an intimidating voice, making me and Haruhi fall down the tree into a sitting position. Is it weird that I find him kind of hot when he's like this? I think I'm really starting to like him, but I am too afraid to do anything about it, besides, I don't deserve him.

"You're going to get a lesson, on what happens when you cross me." Honey added, his tone dark, eyes and face expressionless. He's really good at this, he's kind of scaring me, like I almost believe him. To make the scene more effective, I protectively moved in front of Haruhi, blocking her from the 'threat'.

Takashi cut in, "No, Mitsukuni, everytime you hurt others, you are really hurting yourself more." He said, looking down at him.

"Stop trying to give me useless advice, you want me to put you over my knee again?" I tried hard not to smile or giggle at Honey's remark, it just seemed really out of character.

Honey looked up at us, moving so we could see his eyes as he talked. "I hate it when people try to step out of their place in life." He smirked, slightly. He held that expression silently, while I fake flinched, and moved more in front of Haruhi, shaking my head in a small motion. I'm starting to not like the path this is going down. It's giving me bad memories.

Honey suddenly let his normal expression wash over his face, before running forward and desperately jumping to hug me, sounding like he'd start to cry if he pulled the act any longer. "Kozu-chan, Haru-chan, I really can't keep this up, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Well, that was a change of events, wasn't it?

Haruhi moved to hug him, as well, not bothering to listen as Renge yelled about how Honey should stick to his part, upsetting him further.

I sighed, getting up and walking over to the twins with Haruhi, drying my hair with a towel. "When did we go from changing character traits to shooting a full blown movie?"