Chapter Ten: Playing with fear on the beach, Part Two

(A/N- I decided to divide one episode into two parts, so that the chapter (s) wouldn't end up as long.)

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

Haruhi and I were finishing getting dressed in one of the guest rooms in Kyoya's villa, trying not to show each other how mad we were at a specific blond that doesn't know when to shut his mouth. I mean, how can someone be so irrational and sexist at the same time, especially after what happened?

After I finished, at the same time as Haruhi, we walked out the door just as Mori-senpai was about to knock, and he led us to the dining room where everyone was. Haruhi was wearing a pink nightgown that I'm pretty sure Ranka packed, and I am wearing a black and gray striped long sleeve shirt(that goes past my hands) with a pair of gray shorts. Nothing fancy, more like comfort clothes.

Everyone must have been surprised, because they crowded around Haruhi. "Did you buy those clothes yourself?" Kaoru asked, as they stared at her dress.

"My dad must have packed my bag. He's always tying to gt me to wear this stuff." She answered. The twins praised him simultaneously, while Honey smiled.

"Kozu-chan, Haru-chan, you look so cute!" He said, surprising me, because no one really noticed that I was there but him, Mori, and more than likely Kyoya. I smiled at him, and he came forward and took my hand, before pulling me with him as he walked to the table. "I call sitting next to Kozu-chan!!"

---

It was silent as we all sat at the table, with food on our plates, as everyone awkwardly waited for something to happen. My seat ended up being right across from Tamaki's, and Haruhi was forced to sit right next to him. I could literally hear the ticking of the grandfather clock across the room. As I looked to my left, it seemed as though the silence was getting to Honey, as he kept glancing around, and when I looked at Haruhi, it looked like she didn't really care, one way or another.

"It's kind of.... tense in here, isn't it?" Kaoru said, breaking the silence.

"The air is rather stuffy." Hikaru added.

"Let's eat, Haru-chan! Kozu-chan, I'm sure the crabs we got are delicious." Honey said, timidly, picking one up with a forced smile. With that, Haruhi picked one up, breaking it in half and biting off the top. She did the same with another, before commenting on the taste, adding a not-so-humorous joke about how good they are, probably to annoy Tamaki.

I wasn't really hungry, so I snapped one in half just as loud as she did, and only ate that, before messing around with the rest. I haven't been feeling 100%, and I didn't want to get sick. Haruhi was eating a little too much, though, and before Tamaki could comment on it, I reached over the table, tapped her shoulder to get her attention, and shook my head.