Chapter Six- Renge, the demon manager

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

Right now, it was Host Club hours, and Tamaki was getting fawned over by quite a few girls, as well as almost all the others. As it turns out, the Host Club wearing kimono's is very popular with the girls. I mean, even I had to wear one, and I don't even like kimono's. Mine was red, with black and purple flowers decorating.

As I walked to Haruhi and Kyoya with tea, I stayed silent as I saw multiple girls by them talking about some kind of photo collections. I sighed, deciding to step away from my spot next to my sister, avoid them, and turned to walk towards some other host, but stopped as I saw an adorable Honey walk up to both of us.

"Ko-chan, Haru-chan, I lost of my sandals." He said cutely, rubbing his eye as tears came to the surface, while holding his other sandal in his opposite hand.. I know that that was just acting, but damn, was he pulling it off well.

When he caught my gaze, he blushed, probably remembering the events of the previous night.

Mori came up next to him, sandal in hand. "Mitsukuni," he bent down and put it on his foot. "It was over there, on the floor."

"Takashi!" Honey hugged him, making the girls blush, and mutter about how cute they were. Even I was blushing a bit, it was like a cuteness overload, while Haruhi muttered something about how everyone was being so overly emotional right now, which made me giggle quietly. Honey glanced up, as I was turning to look back at him, with a blush on his face. Why is he blushing?

I smiled at him, before turning to go back to Haruhi, who was talking with the twins."Here Haruhi, Kozumi, these are for you." Kaoru handed Haruhi a small piece of candy in a fancy box, while Hikaru handed me one too.

"We can have these?" We asked together. They grinned.

"How cute!"

Suddenly two random girls were next to us, and I started to panic a little bit. Haruhi noticed putting her arm through mine, to keep me close to her side.

"Haruhi-kun, Kozumi-chan, you like confections?" They asked, hearts floating around them as they mainly focused on Haruhi.

"No, I'm not really one for sweets." She answered.

"Well, I like sweets, but I don't think I want to eat this," I started, looking at Haruhi, who nodded at my idea. " These will make nice memorial offerings for our mother, though." I ended with a smile. The guests didn't know that I was adopted, but I still thought of Ranka, and Haruhi's mom as my own parents.

Haruhi smiled at me, hugging her arm around me. Some people think it's weird, but we were always close, ever since I became a part of her family, but she doesn't know about my problems.

Suddenly, Tamaki and the Host Club, minus Kyoya, appeared.

I drowned out whatever was going on, Haruhi's comment about fake tears, and Tamaki's rant about a true host, when the door slightly opened, and a new girl appeared, slightly side stepping through the small gap, as if wanting to go unnoticed for a little while. That didn't work though, seeing as Haruhi followed my gaze, which meant that Tamaki did too. She was small, an average height, and had a light brownish color to her hair, held in place by a pink bow.