Chapter Eleven: Three strange girls can change so much!

(A/N- I may have accidentally made it longer it normally would be, and I'm sorry for that, I know I said that they would be shorter, but making them that way is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'll also try to update more often if I can, before school starts up again. Imagine(in the picture) the people hugging to be shorter, the boy blond, and the girl with long black hair )

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

      I thought about Hikaru and Kaoru as me and Haruhi walked back to the club room, after being forced to go buy some more instant coffee, because apparently we'd run out. Today and tomorrow were apparently special days because we got to skip out on afternoon classes, because of clubs from some other school coming for a festival or something, and we were talking to some girls about it when the twins forced us out the door. The girls followed us out the door, and told us about how we've changed them, because little by little, they are talking to other people more, and being more social. I guess we were pretty close, we spent a lot of time together, and Kaoru was pretty close to me, other than Honey. I'm just glad that we were able to help them without even really trying to. even though, I know Haruhi was the main reason for them to change.

        I looked out the corner of my eye, at my 'sister', who looked as though she was deep in thought as well, before gasping slightly when we both fell back after slipping on some random banana peels. But, before we could hit the ground, a girl managed to catch bot of us , and gently let us kneel on the ground, to recover.

         "It would be so sad if any harm came to those cute faces of yours, my ladies." The stranger said, as she stood from where she was kneeling beside us. Haruhi looked up, gasping slightly in surprise as she probably didn't expect the girl to know she was a girl, while I just kinda sat there, gaping at her. She's tall. And what's the dress for, is she from another school?

-------

        We were dragged to the hall outside the club room by the strange girl, who then answered a question that two other girls seemed to be asking Tamaki, rather mockingly. Me and Haruhi just stayed still, dumbfounded as she seemed to begin to perform a scene as she answered, right outside the door frame. "Great question, for my case it would be, 'I would never eave my lover alone.' "

       She posed, holding us both to her left as she stared up at nothing in particular, and shocking Tamaki, Honey, and the twins, as they just kind of blinked at her. " 'If we are to fight, it shall be together. If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together. Even though I perish, I swear to you I will not leave your side.' " The girl kneeled as she finished, taking one of both of our hands, and kissing them to finish whatever she was doing.

         Tamaki looked appalled, and pointed in shock, Honey put his hands to his face and turned red, with the same expression, and the twins just had the same look. The other two random girls came out into the hall, " Benibara-sama, you're late."