Chapter Three: This party might not be so bad...

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

Are... are we still in Spring, or am I just really stupid to be imagining the club room completely covered in a bunch of south tropical things...?

"You see this too... right?" Haruhi asked me, standing in the entrance, sharing the same shocked expression as me.

"Yes..."

We looked at each other, than at the Host Club, standing in ridiculous, rather revealing outfits. I tried to keep my attention on Tamaki and my sister, rather than stare at Honey's bare chest, but it was easier said than done, in my opinion.

It turns out that this is the new club theme for the day... huh.

I walked around, serving small snacks to the guests who sat with their favorite hosts. I had just walked away from Haruhi's hosting table when I overheard something.

"Hey, these cherry blossoms will really fit well for the dance party. Just think of it, the two of us dancing together under the flowers..." A guest said, dreamily.

Wait... dance party?! At least I don't have to go...

Questions flitted around my head, as I approached Honey and Mori's table with the tray in hand.

Honey smiled as he spotted me, " Hey, Kozu-chan! Can I have a cookie, please?" He gave me puppy dog eyes... oh no... I quickly shut my eyes, and turned to face the side, trying to hide my blush. I handed him a chocolate chip cookie, and faced Mori.

"Would you like one?" I asked, quietly. He shook his head, lightly,

"You voice is so cute! I haven't heard you talk much, Kozu-chan, you really should say more." Honey said, making me smile slightly.

"Thank you, Honey-senpai." I muttered, smiling at him. His eyes widened slightly, his cheeks growing pink.

Had I said something wrong?

He quietly cleared his throat, "You don't have to call me -senpai, you can just call me Honey-chan, or Honey. I don't mind, and besides, I'm your friend, right?" He looked down, cheeks getting pinker. Is he... blushing?

"Ok, Honey-chan, hey, I don't have to go to this.. dance party, do I?" I asked, changing the subject to something that has been bothering me.

"Of course, you do! Besides, Haru-chan's going, so that means that you need to be there too! You guys do know how to dance, right?" He asked, looking at me curiously. I have to go?

"No, not really. We've never really had to learn." I said, slightly embarrassed.

He shook his head, smiling cutely. "That's alright, I'll teach you, Kozu-chan!" He hugged me, surprising me. I blushed, and hugged him back, only to freeze slightly when I realised the sad, jealous looks on his customer's faces.