Chapter 15- Master Ethan

"Hey honey your just in time for lunch."I walked into the kitchen while my mom was pulling out some plates for lunch. "Could you help me sent the table?" She handed me the plates not waiting for my answer.

I set the table and went back into the kitchen. My mom was just taking the pot roast out of the over. I helped her bring the food out and went to call Ethan.

"Hey doofus! Lunch's ready." I barged into his room.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" He asked."And I prefer master." I completely forgot.

"Master.." I forced out. It nearly killed me. "Mom said come downstairs, lunch's ready." I turned,wanting to get out of his sight before he got any ideas but I wasn't fast enough.

"Hold it." I stopped and turned back to him. "I have a list of things." He picked up a sheet from beside his bed and walked over to me." Leo already started his torture, it's my turn."

I groaned and took the paper from him. "This is ridiculous!" I exclaimed when I read through the list.

"Rub your feet, do your laundry, do your chores, wash your car...with a tooth brush." I stared at him boldly. "BULLSHIT! There is no way in hell am I touching your nasty, diseased feet." I sneered.

He simpered

He simpered."I was hoping you'd say that. "I know that callous smile. He's got something evil up his sleeve.

"What are you hiding?"I asked suspiciously.

"You remember when you were fifteen and you decided to dance around your room in your barney suit..." How did he know about that...unless.

"You didn't." I threatened.

"Oh I did."He flipped the screen of his blackberry and played a video of me dancing around my room. Lady gaga's disco stick was playing in the background. "Don't worry, I make sure everyone get's it."

"I'm going to--wait what!"I realized what he just said.

"You heard me.If you refuse this video makes it around the school." He cackled at my shocked expression. I finally saw the horns sprout out of his devilish head. I always knew he was no good, but mom wouldn't believe me.

He put his phone away and brushed past me. "Oh and not because I gave you that list means that's all you're going to have to do. Now be a good girl and lets go down stairs so you can introduce me as your master, prince Ethan the sexy. "

My brain was on a rampage, inventing new ways to torture people and Ethan was the guinea pig. "Well come on." He pushed me forward forcing my legs to work."

We reached the bottom of the stairs and Ethan cleared. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what I was about to do. "My master.." MUST. "Prince Ethan.." KILL. "the sexy." ETHAN. Our parents stared at me dubiously. I grunted my curses to Ethan and sat at the table.