Chapter 10- Obey

Dawn' s  POV

For the rest of the day I laid low, not wanting to attract attention. My dignity has been stripped from me. Throughout the remainder of the day if I passed Leo in the hallway I'd nod my head to show that I acknowledged him. He'd give me small tasks to see if I'd obey etc. I had no choice in the matter. Right now, I'm currently tailing Leo in my Bentley. I have got to find a way to take him down. *sigh* I'll have to involve my evil adviser on this one. Courtney.

We pulled up to a big,yellow house. I realized how your house showed reflected who you were.While mine was ancient and painfully beautiful, his was modern and radiated cocky,like him.(You're probably wondering why i'm comparing myself to my house.Well the house is beautiful and i always thought I was a descendent of an ancient beautiful princess.)

"Stop staring. I know it's amazing." He said cockily.

"Modest much." I said sarcastically.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I covered quickly.

"Thought so."

***

We stood in the dining room. "Here, fill these with snacks from the cupboards over there. "He handed me some bowls.

"What are you gonna do?" I mused.

"Nothing of your concern." I scowled at him.

"Jerk," I muttered and got to work. I got some bags of Doritos, Lays, Cheetos, Cheese Curls, Classic Select etc. and punch. Each in the own bowl and spread them over the dining table. A few minutes later Leo came back into the room.

"There are some stuff in the pool out back.I need you to clean it." Then he left again.

I went through the sliding door out back. He.Is.Not.Serious!The pool was filthy. Empty bottles and cups littered the inside and frame of the pool. Floating on its surface were pairs of swim trunks and bikini tops. Right to the bottom laid a pool chair like a sunken ship. Is it me or is the pool not suppose to be green.(It was only in the far corner.)What did he do?

I heard a snicker from behind me. I twirled in time to see Leo choking on his laughter. "You did this while I was inside, didn't you?" I accused.

He feigned shock. "Me? I would never." He sat on another pool chair (one that wasn't at the bottom of the pool. Ugh! ) and smirked evilly. "Now get to work." I growled under my breath. "And don't growl at me." His smile was gone. The air around him was so tense that a blade couldn't cut through it. I turned to the shed without another word.

I spotted the pool stick in the far corner of the shed. Next to it was a dusty, hot red mountain bike. It looked brand new(minus the dust). I rolled it out, the pool stick completely forgotten. "Hey, is this your bike?" I asked.

He looked over to me and scornfully said. "Oh no, that's Alex's own." I raised a confused brow. "Alex Pettyfer." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

"You don't have to be a smart ass about it."

"Yea,it's mine. Now go put it back and get to work." He lay back down. "You're wasting precious time." I scoffed but obeyed.

Stupid pants! I was desperately reaching for the swim trunks that was playing marco polo with me. Every freaking time i tried to make a grab for it with my long pole it would go under and come back up even further away from me. I sighed in defeat and turned my attention to Leo.

He was lounging around watching me in amusement. "So why don't you ride your bike?" I asked.

"How do you know I don't ride it?" He retorted.