- Who Are You? -

Every ounce of hatred had inside me forced me to look away and i began walking. I was going to let her die, then Newt grabbed my arm as he ducked from fire. "Don't do this greenie. You're the only one whose free at the moment. If you leave her to die...you are just like them" His face genuinely looked sad. Maybe i was just like them...the number of people i had killed was beyond countable. I had lost track in Denver. I had seen death more times that anyone there. I had caused death more than anyone there. Nothing prepares you for seeing the light leave someone's eyes at your hands. I still had nightmares of the man i killed because he had read out Newt's name on the 'you are doomed because you have the flare' list. i strangled him to death. I was a monster...i was like them. wasn't i?

Gunfire erupted around me, I crawled in my dress along the grass towards Georgia. i watched as tears came from her eyes, her fingers reached for the gun above her and her blood seeped out forming a pool around her. "God dammit!" I yelled standing up. I loaded my gun and shot the two men closest to me and Georgia. Atticus and Thomas ran over to me and stood with their backs to me covering me. 

"Just kill me" she said struggling to breathe. 

"As much as i'd like to...you aren't dying today"

"What?" she coughed.

"You owe me big time. you understand?!"

she nodded and even managed a smile, whether it was a smug smile as if to say 'yeah right bitch' or a genuine 'thank you' smile i couldnt tell. I grabbed her arms and dragged her to the farthest tent where James was. He was just waking up when i got there. "Greenie? what's happening?"

I pointed to the opening "Wicked. Guns. Gotta save this cow." I grunted as i heaved her onto the pillows James was led on. He grabbed a gun from the side, saluted me and left the tent yelling...something i couldnt make out. He was going insane. 

"Alright, first things first...stop the bleeding." I said aloud. I pulled out every drawer i could find and eventually i found some antiseptic stuff and bandages. "OK. i need to see how deep the cut is" i cut the fabric away from her shoulder, to my luck it wasn't as deep as it looked. I uncapped the bottle of antiseptic stuff...with great difficulty...damn child locks. 

"Now this is going to sting" I grinned, knowing i was going to enjoy it. Never mind James going crazy...i might be. I poured in short bursts as she writhed beneath me grunting from the sting. I only then realized i had a small cut on my finger. It stung when the liquid entered the cut...she must've had it ten times worse. 

"Right i need you to hold this here, the bleeding will stop and you will be...hopefully be fine. I'll get Ava to work some magic on you once we've sorted this out ok?" Georgia's face was looking behind me, she looked very worried. "Hey i said you'll live didnt i?" she didnt reply and just pointed weakly behind me. 

As i turned there was a tall, slim young girl standing in the door way with a machete in her hand. "Put your weapons down" she said her hand was shaking...she'd never done this before...she looked about 16. "I have no weapons to put down" i said sarcastically waving my hands around. "Oh uh..." she didn't know what to say next. Her hair was sandy and her face was very child like. She had eyes...his eyes bright blue like the sky in summer.

"Who are you?"

"Lucy..."

-------------------------------

dun dun dun!!!!!

hope you enjoyed.

there will be one more part out tonight :D then another tomorrow <3

thank you guys for reading 

i love you all so much<3

Love Abbie <3

What do you want to happen next? :D