- Physical Tests -

I was dragged from my room and taken into a larger room with many different contraptions in it. Atticus was in there too."Greenie!!" he said and ran towards me, picking me up in his arms and hugging me. He seemed ok, he didnt seem like he was being starved. The pain of hunger had left me and i drank as much water as i could. One of the guards in the room attached two metal circles to my wrists, only my wrists, they dug into the skin which made me flinch but it was nothing too horrible.

"Treadmill. Run. you stop...you get electrocute simple" he said. Atticus went to complain but i gave him a look to not. I didnt want him having the circles on too. We both mounted a treadmill, atticus stood tall and looked as strong as he ever did. The belt started moving, we walked slowly with the belt at first, i was fine, i could do this. Then it sped up. It got faster and faster, i ran with the belt as well as i could and when the guard wasnt looking i used the railing to help me. Atticus gave me worried looks every time i almost fell over. "Keep going greenie, please keep going" he whispered. I pushed myself and pushed myself so hard that i couldnt feel my legs, so i couldnt feel them crunch beneath me, i face planted the moving belt, it felt like sandpaper against my face. "Pathetic" the guard whispered and he pressed a small remote in his hand which sent a shock through my arms and the rest of my body, i arched my back on the floor writhing in pain. the shock finally ended and i led still. The guard opened a box that was on a table, he pulled or a needle with green liquid in it. i had no strength to fight it and the needle went in my neck. Instantly i felt strength in my body, the hunger feeling left me and i felt energized again. i jumped up "What was that?"

"A mixture of adrenaline and our new serum" he said. "Now go again. Run". i did as he asked. and this time i ran for hours and hours not tiring. The treadmill stopped suddenly causing me to trip slightly. The guard came over to me with another needle, inside it was blue liquid this time, he injected it into my neck, i watched atticus flinch and look away. Instead of giving me strength it drained me of life. I dropped to the floor, totally paralyzed. I couldnt even blink, my eyes started to sting and water. "What have you done to her?"

"Well we can't have her fighting back when she gets her old strength back. We need her on our side when the time comes"

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the two parts, my writing is lacking recently sorry about that. More exciting parts will be coming up this week i promise :D

i will reply to all comments on both parts tomorrow :D 

i love you all so much

love abbie <3