- Healing -

Bleugh. Was the only thing I thought when I took a bite out of the stale bread. My mouth was so dry but the water they provided wasn't enough. The door swung open suddenly making me jump. I pressed myself against the wall behind me. "Let's go kid"
"I'm like 20 I'm not a kid."
"Don't care. Move it!" The guard said, dragging me onto my feet. I rolled my eyes and shook his hand off of my shoulder and walked calmly out of the room.
I knew the route so well and we went straight for the testing room. I never fought anymore I just let it happen.
The room hadn't changed there were still machines against every wall and cuffs hanging from the ceiling with surgical tables scattered around the room with various instruments on them.
"So what'll it be today?" I said cheerfully. Before I knew it I was shoved forward towards the hanging metal cuffs. "Well this looks exciting" I said with as much sarcasm in my voice as I could. The guard rolled his eyes and lifted me up by my wrists and fastened them in the cool metal cuffs. The strain on my shoulders was uncomfortable but not unbearable. If I stretched with my legs the tips of my feet could touch the floor. I didn't let him see the pain I was feeling. "Alright basically I'm gonna see how quickly your blood clots." He pulled out a knife from his belt and grabbed the top of my shirt with one hand, then he slit the front with his knife.  Luckily I had a bra on. The guard smirked and ran his hard fingers across my stomach. I growled at him and tried to move away but it was impossible. "Shame. Such a beautiful body like yours....covered in scars" he whispered from behind me, I felt his hot slimy breath touch my neck Making me want to shiver. He walked back around to the front and looked at me again. Then quickly he slashed my stomach with his knife. I flinched but the cut wasn't deep at all. I felt the blood trickling down my stomach it was horrible and itchy. The guard sat on a chair and crossed his legs as he watched. "Hm Atticus had stopped bleeding by now...how the tables have turned" he laughed. I shrugged.
Half an hour later the bleeding finally stopped. "Interesting" he said under his breath, he began to write something on a piece of paper. "Next test" he grinned. I was shocked "what? Next test? I don't understand what else could you possibly test?"
"Let's see if you can survive this"....

------/------------
Thanks for reading guys. And thanks for being patient. I'm going to be starting a legolas X reader fanfiction soon so if you like Lord of the rings then check it out :D also I am continuing with my Gaara X reader fanfiction today.

I love you guys!
Love Abbie ❤️❤️