- Normalcy Over-

The whole dinner was incredible, the food wasn't as good as the food at the mansion but it wasn't far off. Everyone looked great, Minho had a black tuxedo on and Thomas was wearing navy blue. The other girls looked stunning in their dresses, even Georgia looked pretty...didn't mean i didn't hate the hell out of her. Dessert came out of one of the bigger tents and honestly i couldn't help wonder how they did it. The dessert was incredible. chocolate! i couldnt remember the last time i ate chocolate, i had forgotten the taste of it but the brownie was soft and gooey and the cool ice cream on top made it. "Oh my god." i said aloud and everyone around the table began laughing in agreement. I enjoyed it so much i finished off Minho and Brenda's brownie because they couldnt eat it all...i said challenge accepted.

I was just eating the last bite of my third one when, of course, disaster struck. 

James the guard ran through the trees panting "wicked - they - they are coming...get...ready" then he fainted. For about 2 seconds everyone was still unable to believe what he had just said. "Alright everyone go get your guns...Minho help me pull James into a tent...Newt bring my gun out please?" the two boys nodded and the happy, normal atmosphere dissolved as everyone ran frantically around the camp.

"OK. The not engaging plan is off the table. If you see someone...fire." Ava raised her eyebrows waiting for a reply. Everyone mumbled to agree. 

We waited for about ten minutes, i could feel the tension and fear surround me. Newt got as close to me as possible with both hands on his gun, he was a tiny bit in front of me...being protective. He leaned in "I love you greenie, if-"

"Don't you dare. You sound like you're saying goodbye...we are not saying goodbye. You are not going anywhere...you are staying with me OK? I love you too" I kissed him on the cheek, despite still being in a suit with a gun in his hand he looked handsome...painfully handsome....and bad ass.  "OK" Newt said wrapping an arm around my waist. "when this is over...we're getting married. Ava told me a few days ago she could do it...so we're doing it"

"Really?" i almost choked on nothing.

"Yes." He kissed my forehead and held his gun up again pointing at the trees. I leaned out of the line to see Atticus, he was grinning at me ready to kick some wicked ass? i grinned back...you betcha.

The next few seconds passed in a flash. Hoards of people in white uniforms came charging through the forest...three rows of them all firing guns that were far superior to ours. "Shuck it" i growled and ducked behind a tent. Newt and Minho followed me after firing a few rounds knocking three of them down. In sequence everyone popped up from their cover and fired their weapons. I heard a few cries of pain but everyone kept shooting. 

I managed to shoot ten...as i counted the eleventh a curdling scream filled the air causing both teams to stop and stare.

I looked over and saw Georgia with a machete through her shoulder.

i had two choices...run and help or leave her to bleed out

decisions decisions. 

------------------

thank you guys for reading <3

I love you all so much...hope you enjoyed...also im writing another two parts for you tonight so hope you enjoy those too

love Abbie <3