- Family Reunion -

My jaw hung so low i swear it hit the floor. This was Newt's Sister...Lucy rolled her shoulders and cringed. "Are you OK? Are you hurt?" I couldn't let her die...Newt wouldn't forgive me. Even though she had a machete in her hand i knew she wouldn't use it...she was far too innocent for that. 

"Uh...I"

"It's OK...i'm not going to hurt you" I took a step towards her and she didn't move away. 

"My brother...he's here apparently...do you know him? Newt?" her posture changed as if a mother had told off their child. 

"Yes...i know him very well. I'll take you to him but let me fix that cut on your shoulder" Her shirt was white and the blood was seeping around to the front.

She sat down in a chair and took her arm out of the sleeve, as i cleaned she asked me a thousand and one questions. "So how do you know Newt? What's he like? Does he look like me?How old is he? Does he have a girlfriend? What's he been doing? Does he know i exist?"

"Shush!" i almost screamed it. "I will answer them all just please be quiet while i do"

she giggled and nodded. "Well, I've known Newt my entire life. He is wonderful, kind, considerate, strong, sensitive. Yes he looks like you, same hair and eyes. He's 22. Yes he has a girlfriend. He's been through hell. Yes he knows you exist. H wants to find you but you found him"

"Hold up! He has a girlfriend...who is she? What's she like? Is she pretty?" She put her arm back in her sleeve, Georgia was still led down snickering so i shot her a 'i can still kill you look'

"Um...you're looking at her...and technically i'm his fiancee." 

"What? You? Gross. You're like...gross" she folded her arms. I looked back at Georgia, even she was a bit shocked. "Im sorry? Gross?"

"Yeah...you're like manly and you're hands are really rough. Nope, i wont have it." she stuck her nose in the air.

"Won't have what?"

"You are not marrying my brother."

"You little-"

"Hey greenie, we did it....oh whose this?" Newt stumbled in, i hadn't even noticed the gunfire had stopped. 

"Brother!" Lucy squealed and ran over to him. Newt looked odd. His face wasn't showing any emotion...it was blank. He put one hand on her back and when she pulled away he hugged her properly. "Sister" he said smiling. 

"Oh you can't marry her. she's not good enough" Lucy stood protectively in front of Newt the way i do. She had only knew the guy 2 minutes and she was already dictating his love life...

"Uh Lucy...I love her"

"So? She's not pretty enough!"

"Look you little shit. I have been romantically involved with Newt ever since i remember and-" Newt stopped me, he was angry now. 

"What?"

"Greenie, please. I'll talk to her OK. I want to get to know her. Most of the tents are still intact so...i'll come see you later OK?" He escorted his 'darling' sister out of the tent and i growled...actually growled. 

"What a little bitch" Georgia said behind me.

"Right?!" I sat on the end of the bed with her.

I remembered when i met Atticus for the first time...i didn't run in and hug him...i hardly knew him...but i wasn't sixteen. Teenagers are horrible. I huffed and checked on Georgia's bandages. She didn't look smug or anything, she was grateful...this did not mean we were friends.

No chance.

-------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed our new little darling :L

see you guys tomorrow <3

love you all so much<3

Love Abbie <3 xxxxxxxxxxxx