- Running -

I woke up the next morning feeling achy, not physically achy but mentally. I got up, put on my running clothes and I ran down the corridors with their sanitary white walls, down stairs, jumping the last few, and out the back door. It was raining.
"Thank god" I whispered. I stood there for a moment and waited, letting the rain coat my body. I opened my eyes, grinned at nothing and started to run around the giant training field. It took a minute for my brain to transport me from the field to the glade when I'd run around the square, lap after lap.
I knew Minho had seen me speed passed him in the corridor and I knew than it was only a matter of minutes before he was running next to me.
"What's wrong greenie?" He panted as he caught up to me.
"Hmm?" I didn't look at him.
"You run when something is wrong. What's wrong?" He pushed.
"Newt wants kids...i can't give him kids...or at least There's a very tiny chance" I growled and pushed my legs harder.
"He'll get over it. He loves you more than some imaginary kids greenie" Minho pushed his legs too.
"Yeah I guess." I was done talking about it. "Fancy a race? See if all your training has made you quicker than me after all this time?" I smirked.
"HA! You're on greenie! We stay together until we get back to the door...then when we get to the door the race starts. Two laps. Deal?" He said.
I didn't have much time to decide because the door was a few feet away now. "Go!" I said and I ran. The child inside me was happy...really happy...i smiled as my legs moved on their own and the cold air and rain coated my lungs. I didn't stop running, the first lap I was in the lead. I checked behind me and Minho did do a good job of keeping up but it still wasn't good enough.
"Almost" I smiled kissed his cheek. He nudged me playfully.
"Breakfast?" I asked.
"Breakfast."

After I had showered and eaten I went back out to the training field, it had stopped raining but I wanted to push my body more...test out my metal arm more. I stood under one of the taller metal poles used for pull ups. I jumped and grabbed hold of the  bar and let my body hang.
"One" I pulled my chin over the bar "two, three, four" I repeated the move over and over again until I had reached forty. I let my body hang again, my real arm was aching but my metal one was fine...it was metal. I looked below, if I fell I wouldn't hurt myself, so I let go of the bar with my real hand. Hanging on to a bar with a metal hand was very easy...i started doing pull ups with my metal arm, even when I got to one hundred I was still going.
"You know...doing pull ups with your metal arm doesn't count!" Atticus was below me. I laughed and dropped to the ground "I know but I looked cool doing it"
"Very true. How about we cut my arm off and bound get me one of those cool arms..." he smirked.
"Yeah I'm considering cutting my other one off!" I grinned but my smile dropped when atticus turned serious.
"Now?!" I asked.
"Now or never kiddo...the perfect opportunity is coming up tomorrow evening for us to escape" His voice was almost silent. But couldn't be too careful in a wicked compound.
I sighed and pulled at the adrenaline I felt a minute ago but it wasn't there anymore, the only thing I could pull on inside me was anger and guilt and that's wasn't good.
"Talk me through it..."

-----------------
ok guys.... so it's been ages since. I've updated and I'm so sorry...I've been obsessed with my ps4 and writing my own books.
But I'm back now...hope you enjoyed this part and I hope you had a wonderful new year.
I love you guys so much❤
Lots of love abbie ❤