- Dying is Easy -

HEY GUYS! IM BACK!!! :D so sorry it took me so long to write again...I've been working on my own novel a bit and stuff has been havoc. But im back :D enjoy <3 

I found Newt sat in a garden i didn't know existed. Apparently it had been there the entire time i just never looked for it. Georgia was sat next to him, someone else i forgot existed. I waved for Atticus to go, walking didn't hurt too much and there were no steps. I leaned against the door frame and listened quietly.

"Newt...see what mean? you could've been lying in that bed! she's trouble"

"I wish i was laying in that bed. I wish i had been shot"

"What? Dont-"

"You don't understand. When you love someone georgie...truly love someone you'd die for them in a heartbeat. I would do it for her and she would do it for me"

"Are you sure about that?" I didn't need to see her face to know how smug it looked, if i was fine an uninjured i'd put her in that bed by beating the living klunk out of her.

"Yes, She has been my life since i can remember. She was there in the maze when..." He touched his ankle. He used to have a limp...But when me and Thomas helped fix him they set his ankle right. Even though it was right he still never seemed comfortable walking on it. 

"But you have a sister now. She's alive...we're gonna save her and then you'll have someone else...and you have me"

"I want her! Not you! don't you get it. But i can't protect her like...like he can!"

"Who?" her voice was crackling like she was crying. Good. I felt horrible for thinking that but i couldn't help it. 

"Minho."

I couldn't listen to anymore. I purposely made a noise by snapping a twig with my hands, they both turned around, Newt's face lifted and the smile i knew appeared on his face and in his eyes. Georgia's however turned into an ugly scowl as she stood up and stormed passed me. Newt flew to me and hugged me gently knowing the wound on my back. "I love you greenie, i love you i love you. i thought you were gonna die...so much blood i-" i pulled his face to mine and stopped him from talking. His lips were dry but i ran my tongue along them and he groaned, his hand touched my neck and i shivered. "I love you too" i whispered my lips still slightly touching his. "Never leave me again. You stay with me all day every day you understand me?" his tone was possessive and i felt my knees turn to jelly. "Promise me greenie. You're with me ok?!"

"I promise. Hey uh im kinda tired its the most ive moved in a while do yo mind?"

"No...i'll come with you. I love a good nap" He took my hand and slowly walked with me to our tent

Newt was still sat next to me when i woke up, his hands were still stroking my hair and my arm. It was nice to have him there, it was going to be nice having him around all the time...maybe. 

"I honestly thought you were gonna die greenie"

"What?"

"All the pain you've been through in your life probably would've killed me ages ago"

"You're a lot stronger than you think you are Newt"

"But know that...if i could've took that bullet for you...if i could've took all that pain from you i would've. Maybe you know me dying would've saved you a lot more things."

"Dont say that!" My eyes opened.

"Maybe...You could be minho now...he could protect you and like would be easier."

"Newt listen to me" I sat up slowly and Newt pulled me onto his lap facing him. "That's why we're alive. Dying is easy...living is harder. I love minho...but im in love with you. When i thought you were dead...when you had the flare...I went through hell...i wished i was dead...but that would've been too easy. If i had killed myself i would not of gotten to see you again...i wouldn't be engaged to you...i wouldn't be here i wouldn't know my brother. Life fucks everyone Newt you just have to ride it out long enough" I wrapped my legs around him tighter "I want you. I want you always. I want to have a family and dog and a brother and friends who visit us" I smiled and he smiled back "We'll have it. I promise. Once we rescue my sister...destroy the last HQ of WICKED. We will. We'll go back to paradise...build a life...have a baby" he said

"Babies" i corrected. "Oh babies is it?" He kissed my neck and shoulders then moved to my mouth, i let him in. Newt gently dug his fingers in my back but stopped. "We can't"

"Why?" i whispered in his ear kissing his neck. "You aren't well enough or physically fit enough for this greenie" He grinned and moved me back to the bed, he breathed gently as if he was calming himself down. I giggled...something i hadn't properly done in a while. I could have a family in a few years...that fact made me happy which again surprised me...a lot. 

"Dinner will be ready soon? You wanna get changed? It's a fancy one apparently"

"Fancy? We're in a tent...how can it be fancy?" I had no idea what fancy dinners looked like.

"me either but Yeah we have to dress up...apparently Ava has given all dress clothes so...i can help you with your dress if you like" He folded his arms as he leaned on the makeshift

"Sure" i said biting my lip.

The dress i had on was nothing like i had ever worn...well i had never worn a dress. It was pink with off the shoulder straps it draped down to just above my knees, there was a band around my waist that was white and Newt tied it in a pretty bow across my back. He brushed my hair and even curled it for me. I managed to figure out what make up to use and after a few tries with mascara i managed to not smudge any. The shoes were simple white slippers with the tiniest heel on them. When i looked in the full length mirror i almost has a heart attack. I felt naked not wearing any jeans or trousers, my legs looked weird, it was like i had never seen them before. 

"You are beautiful" Newt wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. I was too busy staring at the foreign person in the mirror to notice Newt had changed. He was wearing a pale grey suit jacket and matching trousers, his shoes were too shiny to be real and his shirt was a crisp white. He refused to wear a tie, and i couldn't blame him, i wouldn't want to wear something that could easily strangle you either. Newt had also brushed his hair...the first time in forever i think. it looked wrong...too flat and neat. I ruffled it with my fingers and it was sticky. "ew whats that?!" 

"Oh its gel or something? i dunno" Newt laughed and i joined him. He was handsome, so painfully handsome. It hurt my stomach to look at him being so...normal. "You look..."

"Cool...sophisticated...a dork?" he interrupted

"I was gonna say beautiful...handsome...breathtaking"

He walked towards me "No, that's you greenie" He kissed my forehead and took my hand. "Shall we go?"

"Yes"

I walked out of the tent with Newt and honestly for once in my life WICKED wasn't even an after thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

another part will be coming tomorrow with more drama!! 

ooooh :D

enjoy guys. Oh if you get the little reference in the long speech the reader does...you get greenie points!...even if you dont you're still amazing <3

i love you guys! 

also i hit 800 followers the other day...thank you guys! you dont know how much it means to me <3 im gonna be so sad when this series is over 

love Abbie <3 <3 <3