The Contract

I was sitting on a couch in the living room of my mansion gazing up at the high ceiling thinking about my new gang. Blake said his gang's name was called The Arcane. I didn't quite understand the name until I remembered being surrounded by about fifty strangers or so. I was in charge of knowing every single gang in California and eventually owning them all as Father had wanted. I discovered Blake's gang, The Arcane, at a bar and being the nosey person I was I went ahead and got information on them. All I could find was that nobody new how many men Blake Amador had or who they were.

I lazily got up, stretching as I went, and started zoning in to my surroundings. Standing in the doorway to the massive dinning room was Tobby, my butler, holding a turkey sandwich and a cup of punch on a tray while holding his left hand behind his back. His fifty three year old figure was modeling a black tux he wore dailey.

"Miss Mobsta, I was wonderin if you'd like to eat now o latar. I made yo favorite turkey sandwich," he asked with his entertaining accent.

"Yes Tobby I would like that, but could I take it to go? My new gang needs to sign the contract. Could you start the car and leave the sandwich on the seat?" I asked while walking backwards towards the two massive staircases arching opposite ways.

"Ove course, Miss Mobsta. Anything you vant Miss Mobsta. Anything you need Miss Mobsta." He replied bowing slightly.

"Thanks!" I yelled already running up the stairs on the right, taking a right at the top. When I was in my room, which was at the end of the hall passing seven rooms and two bathrooms, I went into my closet.

It was traditional to go in a dress to every contract signing. Father always made me dress a little to revealing to every signing. After Father passed away I didn't even think of changing the tradition, even though it caused me trouble with all the perverts in all fourty three gangs I now own.Time to go to my forty fourth.

I found a wine-colored tight-fitting cocktail dress. It was strapless and went perfectly with my black high-healed boots. I placed all my weapons in their place when I wore these types of dresses with boots. I went ahead and put on a diamond necklace with matching earings and bracelet.

Looking in the mirror I checked myself and realized how this dress hugged all my curves perfectly and the necklace made my neck look long and appetizing; me being short, this was a good advantage. I didn't bother doing anything to my hair; it was long and wavy and it reached my butt. I was ready to get my contract signed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my sleek black sports car infront of a run-down building. It was two stories with graffiti covering it from head to toe. It smelled like dead rotting fish. Gross. These people had no class.

I got out and walked to the door. Should I knock or I just walk in? Maybe I should sneak in and search the place. No the place is to small they'd hear or see me. I decided to knock three times. After a couple of seconds the door opened and immediately closed in the same movement. What the hell? I banged on the door this time. Gave slowly opened the door looking at the floor. He said,

"Sorry, Miss Lauren, I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that you startled me; I mean I didn't expect you to be here. I didn't know you new where we, uhm, worked, I mean-"

"Gabe! Just shut up and let whoever's at the door in you moron!" an angry voice yelled from inside cutting off Gabe's rambling. Gabe stepped back and gestured for me to enter. He was so adorable when he new someone with more power was upon him.

I stepped in and quickly scanned the room trying my best to look casual. It was just a normal room containing about seventeen men,ten which were sitting in chairs, a table, and cards. There were four doors not including the one I just sepped through and no other furniture. Blake sat at the head of the square table on the far end looking at the intruder warily. I watched as all the men's eyes looked from my head down to my toes and back up. I openly rolled my eyes at them. They were such men.