The Gangster's Girl

The lights flashed around the club blinding anything it hits. The bimbo's where practically having sex with all the hot guys on the dance floor. I sat there just watching and sipping my Dirty Bitch. I looked around the room looking for my friends. They were dancing with random guys they met not two mintes ago. Then I saw him.

L.A.'s number one most wanted and feared gangster. He was dangerous... He was cold... He was hot. He had brown hair with gorgeous charming blue eyes. His built body went really good with the plain t-shirt and jeans. Whenever I usually see him in the club he usually wears a tux. His name is Blake Amador. Real macho.

He looked around looking for someone, obviously not seeing me watch him. He spotted whoever he was looking for and motioned for Leo and Kevin to move, his two best friends and gang members. I assumed he was going to kill someone. He does it so much it would seem normal. No one even moved from the dance floor or ran away screaming. Everyone new just to stay out of Blake's way and you just might live. So they just ignored the screaming man being shanked by Kevin. They took him to the back room not wanting to make to much of a scene. I heard the shot though. No one else heard it because they just kept on dancing and drinking and touching each other.

I sighed not wanting to stay when the cops came. I signaled my friends I was leaving. They nodded back knowing why. I sighed. My tight black dress riding up as I stood up. The jerk behind me whistled his approval.

I turned back and slapped him across the face. Asshole. He turned back and groaned.

"That hurt cupcake. I don't think you would want me to tell my boss now would you?" The asshole smirked slightly looking in pain.

"I don't care who your boss is puto, you don't fucking look at me like that, got it?" I was over exaggerating but who is he to look at my ass?

"Feisty arn't we? I like it, but I don't think my boss will. Listen sweetheart, my boss wants me to bring a whore home with us and at the moment, you're at the top of my list. So unless you want to be full of it then I would shut up if I were you." Excuse me? Was he threatening me with rape if I didn't treat him with respect?

"Oh no babe, listen to me morro, if you want me to treat you with respect then you need to earn it. I am not someone you can just fuck with and leave brocken. I am unbreakable. And like I said, I don't give a fuck who your boss is. You don't know me and I recommend that you keep it that way!" I was getting myself upset for no reason. I tend to do that but I couln't help but get mad as I looked at that smirking face of his. He was huge like a body guard. He even had the glasses and the bald head.

"It's kind of cute how a small little girl like you thinks she can threaten me. You know what, I think I'm taking you. Lets go." He said while reaching out to me with his hand and grabing my upper arm.

I jerked my arm trying to free myself, but man was he strong. I was getting mad now. Not a good sign since I'm always calm and collected. This puto thought he could just kidnap me, rape me, and leave me on the streets half dead from so much abuse? He obviously didn't know who I was.

"Let go you bald-headed-sonofabitch!" Ok so my snappy comeback wasn't as mature and as stict as I wanted it to be, but he was pretty much kidnapping me!

He ignored me dragging me to the alley behind the club without hesitation. Meanwhile I was jerking my arm around trying to loosen his grip. Pathetic. I didn't succeed at all. As we stepped out into the biting cold my body started trembling a little.

"Awww, the tough little baby getting scared?" He was teasing me now.

"No I'm just cold!" That was my only weakness. My body was always so fragile. I probably was getting a bruise as we spoke.

"Hey boss look what I found. She's a handfull but sure is a lot of fun." He said his smirk getting bigger. Ewww

Out stepped, why didn't I guess, Blake and his two gang members Leo and Kevin. He looked me up and down and quirked his eyebrow. His friends smirking like idiots.

"Well at least you got a good one this time. Last time that obssessed freak wouldn't leave us alone. This one will do. But only for me," he said this sneering, "you get yourself another, I want this one." He was getting on my nerves. Was I an animal now? They didn't know who I was! I didn't expect buffo, who by the way was still grabbing on to my upper arm, to know who I was but at least Blake. These people had no class.

"You honestly don't know who I am?" I asked my face one of surprise and pure shock. My big green eyes widening while my eyelashes batted making me look even more innocent. The assholes looked around confused. All but Blake who just looked at me and said,

"Who cares? No one will know you even existed after I'm through with you." The guy had the nerve to wink at me after. That's it! I'm sick of these putos messing with me! I sighed loudly and scooting a little towards Blake so that I was standing infront of him. I looked down and then right into those gorgeous sky-blue eyes of his. I whispered,

"You know, you're right. You probably could show me a good time. Then afterwards no one would ever know what happend to me. I'm pretty sure you can make a lot of people disapear, including me... But, you see, you've got the wrong girl," I said this while pointing my gun to his head.

"Like I said you don't know who I am, but if you must know I'm dangerous. I'm your worst nightmare... I'm Lauren Mobstar." I whispered, smirking.