'Agust D' Burned Us to Death

Finally!! Finally!!!

As always, BigHit dropped Suga's 'Agust D' MV last August 16 near midnight in our country. Yep! That time when I was about to sleep and have some rest?

Here's the official MV:

'AgustD' trended number one worldwide on Twitter for the whole night, infiring every ARMYs out there.

Of course, the songs are not for the young ones for they're harsh and has a lot of cursing, insults and dissing parts, burning all his haters out there, and weird sounds (Haha 😜). He even raised his middle finger when he's saying 'sorry' in the MV. Haha

Yow people. This is the other side of Min Yoongi or Suga that we knew. His mixtape talks about his depression, experiences and struggles he had during his childhood to teenage years.

First, what is a mixtape? It's a non-commercialized production, released for free. Plainly to tell the artist's real story. Agust D told his story auto-biographically. Putting in his experience in the 10 songs' lyrics. Taking part in producing.

(c) Jikook9597

But why he is called 'Agust D' now? That's actually his underground rapper name before he was in BTS. When you reverse 'Agus', it reads 'Suga'. The remaining letters 'TD' when reversed means D-Town which is the name of the HipHop group he was in in Daegu. Daegu is his hometown.

Read his interview below:

Starcast (S): What is the meaning of 'Agust D'?
Agust D (A): Agust D is the reverse spelling of DT Suga. DT stands for D Town, the name of the hip hop crew I was active in back in Daegu.

S: Is Agust D different from BTS Suga?
A: It is something that can't be helped, right? It is hard to write this kind of beat and lyrics using BTS's music. While in the Agust D mode, I can express my thoughts without inhibition.

Waah. YOONGI. I'm so proud of you!!!

Check out the full track list below:

01. Inteo: Dt sugA (geat. DJ Fritz)
02. Agust D
03. Give it to me
04. Skit
05. 7241248
06. 140503 at dawn
07. The last
08. Tony Montana (Feat. Yankie)
09. Interlude: Dream, Reality
10. So Far Away (Feat. Suran)

I personally liked 'So Far Away'. It gives chills run down my spine. Check out the lyrics guys. It's so sad but happy at thw same time.

He made us all proud!!!

And remember Jungkook tweeting after the the MV came out. He was singing to the chorus of 'So Far Away' and told us to check for 'July J' in the future? Agust D and July J? See what he did there? Haha And remember Jungkook once said that the mixtape made him cry. 

Then on August 18, Big Hit dropped the 'give it to me' MV. The only thing that I can say is that his chains doesn't cost three dollahs anymore. (Get it? XD)

Credits: BULLETPROOF SG