BTS MV Theory (1)

So guys, we all have our own opinions and different theories about BTS' MVs especially the 'Prologue', 'I Need U' Original and Cut, Korean and Japanese MV, 'Run' Kor. and Jap. MVs. There are a lot of theories regarding the real story behind those MVs. Here, I'll share to you some of the famous theories by some ARMYs about those said MVs. These theories may or may not be the real deal or what the writers of the MVs originally wanted to express to us viewers. I'm not saying these are the truth or closer to the truth because no one knows the truth except those people behind the MVs.

Theory 1

(By: Puer Aeternus, http://taetaetown.tumblr.com/post/128701680275/bts-i-need-u-prologue-timeline)

(A/N I recommend you to open and watch the MVs of I Need U and Prologue to get you accompanied with everything that Puer Aeternus is saying here.)

(Above is the 'I Need U' original MV.)

First, we have Taehyung who is sitting outside his home along with multiple beer bottles, most likely hearing the screaming of his parents as they fight by the way he turns his head towards the door.

Not wanting to hear it any longer, he walks away. He's conflicted about his parents, and he doesn't know how to treat the situation, so he gets fed up, and hits a can or two in frustration.

He returns only to find his mother being beaten by his father. In the moment, Taehyung grabs a beer bottle and attacks his father with it. He proceeds to stab him, until eventually killing him.

Shocked by what he's just done, Taehyung runs away to the secluded area of the abandoned pool where he washes off his father's blood from his hands

That's where the prologue starts.

(This the Prologue MV.)

Taehyung looks at a photo in his hand of an older man holding a baby. Besides the resemblance of the man in the photograph, it's obvious that the man he killed was his father. And with that, Taehyung crumbles the photo in his hand.

After being called by Taehyung, Jin then hops towards everyone but gives Taehyung the biggest and longest hug as they all crowd within the area.

But what we see, is mostly from Jin's point of view.

Jin leaves himself out of most photos and videos, just focusing on his friends.

A handful of times, we see things through Jin's point of view. Several times we are looking at a certain scene, then the camera angle will change, and we're able to see Jin in that same spot with his recorder as if we were the ones looking through it.