A.R.M.Y.s' Vocabulary

1. Man

They mentioned this so many times and they used this word as a subject, a noun, a verb, an adjective- everything!

2. oh my god (emphasizing the 'd' sound at the end, more like, 'oh my gadeu')

J-Hope mostly uses this word but the members started saying this word now.

3. hearteu (heart)

J-Hope used this word on the plane trip to LA (watch the bangtan bomb video, 'Let's speak english!'). He pronounced 'heart' as 'hearteu'. j-Hope: "Oh my godeu..my hearteu, my hearteu!" :D

4. Infires

There was question asked by a fan saying: 'To Suga, what inspires you?', to which Rap Monster asked to Suga.

Suga: Everything inspires me (In Korean) ---- (Yeah, he got it the first time.)

Suga: Infires? (In english)

Suga to Jungkook: Infires man! ---(On which they took a handshake)

Rap Monster and Jin to Suga: Not infires! It's inspires!

Suga to Jungkook (again): Inspires, man! --- (They took a handshake again.)

Thus, the word 'infires' was born.

5. Swag

Suga uses this word as an excuse to everything and anything. He believes what he's doing wrong is 'swag'.

6. You got no jams

Claiming that someone "got no jams" is basically saying that said person is no fun or anything else along those lines.

Derived from a korean phrase: "jaemi eobseo" which means no fun or not interesting. The "jaemi" itself means fun, and "eobseo" can be translated to (there is) no/not, so basically what you do with it is add "no" in front of the phrase, scratch of the "eobseo" and simplify the pronunciation for "jaemi" into jams.

It quickly became popular when Rap Monster turned to one of his members (Jimin) during a flight to L.A and said that he "got no jams"

J-Hope: 'Oh, Jimin is very no fun...'

Rap Monster: 'Jimin, you got no jams.'

Source: OtakuTaka (urbandictionary.com)

7. dirty water (or dirty water on my facesu)

Still, on a plane to LA, J-Hope referred saliva as 'dirty water'.

8. 95z line

The 95z line is composed of Jimin and Taehyung who are both born on the year 1995.

9. 'Once you JimIn, you can't JimOut.'

I have to include this. It's a famous quote or line by ARMYs and it's obvious why so.

10. Pink Princess Jin

He really likes pink - pink flip phone, pink clothes, pink toy make-up set-up given by a fan and etc.