Nnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A/N - hey it's Chad and I just wanted to warn you lovely readers that Charm is a psychopath. So, there will be scenes in the story that are especially violent/gorey but I'll always have a bolded warning before and a bold line for when they're done. It won't leave you missing plot or anything if you skip them, I just don't want to accidentally trigger somebody because I'd feel really really guilty. Thank you do much for reading, I love you all!

~~~~~~~~

Charm lifted her head out of the pensieve.

"Daaaammmmmnnnn, that was dope."

I'm tired, Charm thought right before she apparated back into her bedroom.

She woke up the next morning and realised today was the day. The day for final exams. Well, I've got these down. Didn't even study, hardly went to class, yet I'm so smart I'm going to ace all of these.

She quickly got dressed and ran down the steps.

"Who else is ready to ace their tests!" she cheerfully yelled. Everyone in the room gave her the death glare. "What? The material isn't that hard."

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" George angrily replied. "I stayed up for hours studying last night."

"It's..." Charm flatly responded, "it's so easy though."

"Actually, Charm's right," Lillian supplied. "Most of the material is completely logic-based if you look closely enough."

"Anyways, everything except for the essay portions are multiple choice or fill in the blanks. Just deduce it, there aren't that many viable options."

"Ugh, Charm, you don't understand. For 99.99% of the population final exams are stressful," Hermione told her. "Like, what if I fail?"

"Hermione," Draco sneered, "you are not going to fail. All you do is study."

There was a murmur of agreement.

"Well, I have no clue why everyone is so solemn, but whatever. Bye!" Charm said as she skipped out of the common room and went to go eat all of the bacon.

Meanwhile, as Lillian lounged on the couch with Draco, Fred came over and sat down by her.
"Hey, Lillian," he started. "Can I ask you something?"

"Go for it."

"I've tried to talk to Charm about our relationship but... she keeps running away from me whenever I try to go deeper into the problems we encountered. I thought maybe you as her sister would know how to make her listen to me?"

"Better hurry," Lillian told him flatly. "The only time she won't run away is when she's eating. She wouldn't be able to leave her precious bacon behind just to run away from you."

"Thanks," Fred said before hopping up from the couch. "Wish me luck."

"Luck," she supplied unhelpfully before he hurried out of the common room.

As he approached the Slytherclaw table, he saw Charm didn't just have a plate of bacon, but had the plate of bacon. All of the bacon that was allotted for the house. Wtf? Well, that isn't the point to me seeing her.

Fred walked over and said, "Charm, we need to talk."

Charm sighed, and turned to look at him. "About what? I told you that we were over politely, and then went about my business."

"Hate to break it to you, wasn't that polite. And, the next thing I see you're snogging anyone and everyone. Until yesterday morning.  Like what's up with that? Is long term not good enough for you? Someone who cares for you?"