The Sorcerer's Stone

The rest of winter break traveled by relatively quickly, Charm and Fred both awkwardly avoiding each other while Lillian and Draco did the exact opposite.  Soon, the group headed back to school.  The end of the year was rapidly coming up, and everyone used their remaining time in different ways.

Lillian sat alone in her room, flipping through the book of potions.  Ever since the experiment

over winter break, she had felt different somehow.  She didn't know why, but she almost enjoyed the feeling of the extra magic coursing through her veins.  She wanted to try more.  The question was, where?  Then, a thought occurred to her and she closed her eyes, silently disapparating.  When she opened her eyes again, she was seated on the edge of a large grey rock.  The sea crashed precariously against it, and she stood up, taking a moment to morph into her animal form.  Now that she was here, all she had to do was find a an empty, secluded cell to use.

Meanwhile, Charm was in the Egyptian desert, trying to find a gigantic desert snake to kill. Suddenly she felt the ground beneath her shake. Ah, there's my prize. She threw her new knives into its eyes and then, while it was distracted, she jumped on it, took out her sword, and started to cut through its skin. She saw it bleed, and knew she'd hit its heart when it shrieked in pain. For some cruel reason, this brought this sensation to her. The adrenaline in her body was like a drug, she thrived off of it, but without it she crashed. After she took a bit of its saliva, which is surprisingly useful in enchantments and potions inflicting pain like crucio, she heard a voice in the distance.

"Hey, what are you doing here?! This is a protected area."

Charm murmured "vita lactaverunt", and watched the man bend over in pain. She walked over, making sure her hood was still up, and said, "Don't mess with me."

He lifted his wand after he recovered from the pain, and yelled, "Incarcerous!" Once he realised he was unable to perform magic, she leaned over and lifted up his chin with her hand.

"Sorry, but that's not happening." She leaned in as if she was going to kiss his forehead, but instead kneed him in the balls, walked away, and apparated back to her flat, dropping her things up, and teleported back into her Hogwarts' room.  As soon as she reached her room, she took off her cloak, storing the saliva under her bed.  Then, she walked out in the common room, turning to sister's room.

"Lillian?" she called.  "Let's play gobstones."

She waited for an answer, only to be met with silence.  Moments, later, however, there was a *pop* and Lillian appeared beside her.

"Hey, Charm.  What's up?"

Charm raised an eyebrow at her sister's bedraggled appearance.  The scent of the sea floated off of her, and she was soaked from head to toe.

"Why are you drenched?  And why do you smell like the ocean?" she questioned her sister.

"Why do you only wear black?" Lillian retorted.  "Give me a sec."  She muttered a quick drying incantation, and within seconds, her clothes were completely dry, although she still smelt faintly of salt.

"Were you at sea? I thought you hated water."

"I do," Lillian told Charm.  "And I think I'm going to go to the kitchen; I'm starving."

She skirted past Charm into her room and took off her cloak, folding it neatly on her bed.  Turning back, she walked past Charm, and out of the common room.  As she wandered through the halls, trying to find the food painting, she observed the other paintings.  There must be at least a few hundred in the building, she thought to herself.  But it can't be too difficult to find a laughing pear.  As she walked, she suddenly bumped into a very solid obstacle.  Snapping to attention, she smiled when she realized it was Potter she had bumped into.