In Which Draco Is Pissed AF

Charm sat down on a couch in the common room. Who was that guy in the mirror? Well, let's deduce my greatest desire. We were fully equipped, so that must show I've gone into a criminal lifestyle. And the guy... is he my soulmate? I doubt so; it's probably just showing how I want a long term relationship. Yeah, yeah, he's definitely not my soulmate. She nodded to herself as she agreed with her deduction. She heard someone else come into the common room.

"Hello, Charm," a familiar voice said.

"Hi, Sher."

"So, how'd you like my piece to the puzzle?"

"Boring. Really boring. You should've been much more creative."

"Wow, thanks," Sherlock sarcastically said.  "I can always count on you for manners."

"Like you're any better. If anything, you're worse."

Charm then continued reading her book 'Killing: The Art Hidden Behind the Most Detailed Masquerade'.

Killing may seem insensitive, but it truly bring out a different side. Many people hate that side, but a few, including you and I, thrive off of it.

"I'm so glad I robbed that compartment," Charm whispered to herself. All of a sudden, Fred came into the room.

"Charm, why are you reading a book on why murder is great?" he yelled.

"What, I'm not allowed to choose what I read? Communism much."

"This isn't a joke," Fred replied. "Why do you have to be so violent?"

"Why does this concern you?" Charm angrily asked.

"Because I care!" he yelled. "I care about you whether or not you care about me." He started to cry.

"Wwwhhhhaaaaaaaa?" the girl awkwardly replied. Not knowing what to do, she left the common room without a word.   Fred, meanwhile, was too busy sobbing to notice.

The door to the common room opened a few seconds later and in came Draco and Lillian.  They were arguing, seemingly, about something that Fred couldn't quite make out.  As they moved further into the room, standing by the sofa, he strained to hear them.  If anything, it would alleviate his pain to know that he wasn't the only one suffering.

"...telling you, Draco, there's nothing going on between us!" Lillian protested heatedly.  "We've just become friends; why can't you accept that?"

"He was harassing you at the beginning of the year and now you've suddenly become close with him?" Draco retorted, crossing his arms.  "I have reason to be suspicious of that."

"Platonic, Draco.  It's a word.  Look it up and maybe you'd understand me and Harry.  We've made amends, we're trying to get along.  It's not so difficult once you get the idea of forgiveness through your thick skull."

"Okay, but he wanted to date you for the first few months of the year.  How do you know he's not just trying to get closer so he can steal you from me?"

"I am not your or anyone else's property," she hissed icily.  Turning on her heel, she strode away from him, muttering, "Smoothbrain," under her breath.

Seconds later, she was out the door, it closing with a slam behind her.  Lillian walked through the hallways without purpose, not knowing where exactly she was going.  As she walked, she found herself instinctively turning down the hallway leading to the kitchen - chocolate fixed everything; maybe it would fix this too.  She came to a stop in front of the portrait of the fruit, tickling the pear and climbing in.

"Princess Lillian!" a house elf squeaked as soon as she entered.  "Good to see you, miss.  Mister Potter is also here, miss.  Do you want to see him?"