They creased their head, "Pool? but it to their house? Momo doesnt go to school anymore..That sana is a high sc--- Ahhh.. Tzuy-jui.." Namjoon said and smile. "Why.. is there something?"

"No! Seriously?! There's nothing.."

Jhope yelled inside the room, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Jungkook rushed inside looked at the ground and saw Tzuyu's pant's. "That's a girl pants what the hell?!" Jimin yelled and look at jungkook. "Im so upset! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"I-Its-not! its not what you guys think! It was like this---" They cut his word.

"Stop there now young boy... We know jui was gorgeous and all that but why do You have to give your body?" Jimin cried, "Am I not enough.."

"Thats too gay..." Namjoon said. Jimin stand still, "was it? sorry.."

"ITS NOT!!!" Jungkook yelled, "This.. Its no--"

"There's a red stain... SHIT! Jungkook!!!!" Taehyung yelled and looked at jungkook and raise his eyebrow up and down then made a smirk. "Eyyy!!!! Jungkook is man now!" Taehyung said proudly, What the hell?! ahhaha!

"ANIYA! THATS A PAINT! ANIRAGO!!!!!" He shook his head.

JIN was just laughing at the back, "Its a paint... I remember doing that... He's making fun of her at their school... Werent ya jungkook.."

"RIGHT!" Jungkook said in relief pointing at jin.

***

Suga sitting down in the stair watching the wave that ocean makes, "Can I just go back to the past? I dont know myself anymore.." He pick up a small piece of a rock and throw it.

"AHH! The hell?!!" He touch his head that was hit by a shoe. He look at the small shoe, looks like from a girl, converse.

"Im sorry!" The girl bowed at him. "Can I?" She pointed at the shoes.

"Aishh! BECAREFUL WHO YOU HIT.." He just dropped the shoe in fornt of her.

"I SAID SORRY!"

"SORRY is just a word.... It doesnt do anything.." He rolled his eyes and looked at the ocean again.

"The hell? Heartbroken?" She asked.

"My heart was never been broken.." He rolled his eyes again.

"Then... Depress?"

"Yah... DO I FVCKIN LOOK LIKE IM DOING Q/A? You GOT your shoes now leave.." He showed a hand gesture to leave.

"Tsk... HAYYSS.. This is why I dont like talking to guys.."

"Thats why dont talk to me... We dont know each other.."

"OHH YOURE A GUY? I thought youre a Girl! damn those legs.." She left so quickly.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Suga turned around and he only saw her sticking her tounge out at him while walking away.

***

"Ahh... So it was like that? YOU painted her chair and she sat on it... Then she got revenge and took your pants.. ahh.." Namjoon said and laughed, "But what did you wear when she took your pants?"

"My extra..."

The door opened, it was quiet again. Suga played with his fingers, "Earlier... Uhh... Im sorry.. I wasnt in my right mind.."

"KWENCHANHA.... Kwenchanha.." namjoon said and tapped his back.

"Hyung...." He poke jin's shoulder. "Mianhe... Were chill?"

"You hirai?"

Everyone laughed, Suga creased his head, "What?"

"Do you like her?"

"NO? The hell?!"

The boys looked at Jimin, "You seriously--"

"SORRY! EOMMA..." He hides into jungkook's back.

"Im not your mama.." Jungkook said and laughed, "But I can be your fafa.."

"awww... Yow! I got my fafa jungkook right here try to fight me!" Jimin said and laughed.

"Were in the gay part again..."