"Can't wait to meet him..." Eric said sarcastically.

"You ready to go?" I pat his back. "The guys should be there any minute." We walked down the corridor to the front; I took one more look at her and closed the door.

JAMIE

I wrapped the towel around my body, feeling as though someone was watching me. I ignored the feeling and continued to gather my things. I walked back to my room and jumped in the shower. I blow dried my hair, and unpacked some of my clothes. I decided on my football jersey and jean shorts. I threw on my Jordan's and tied my hair into a high pony tail.

"Mom, where's Eric?" I yelled downstairs.

"He went to Trevor's house next door." She yelled back. I shivered in disgust at the mention of his name, also in fear. "You should go over there and say hi!" Mom walked to my doorway. I looked at her like she went crazy, which I'm sure she did. "I'll pass." I sighed and flopped on my bed. "Go! Don't be rude. Matter of fact, go and tell Eric to come here for a second." I groaned and gave her a pleading look. "Can't you call his phone?" She gave me a glare meaning, 'go or else'. I slowly got up and grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

Maybe it's not too late to turn around. I could say no one answered the door. No! Jamie man up! Why are you so scared? You haven't seen him in years, maybe he's nice... who am I kidding? He's still evil. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.

Please don't answer! Please! I kept my head down. Then I heard some locks moving and the door was pulled open. I snapped my head up and was welcomed by a muscular, tall, good looking boy. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Trevor he always did say he would grow up hot. But what did tell me it was him was the scar on his arm that I remember oh so clearly.

"Trevor..." I forced a smile. "I need Eric go get him please?"

He looked at me for a second, then his eyes sailed down. I shifted foot and openly glared at him. He quickly returned to my face. "If you're done, could you go get Eric?"

"Come in..." He smirked. "It's good to see you, little piggy." He laughed. I glared and stepped in the door. Trevor always called me 'little piggy' because of my hair and when I laughed I would snort. I always hated the name. What girl would like that shit?

"Whatever just tell me where he is. I don't have time for you." I spat at him. He looked a little taken back but quickly recovered. He took the lead and led me down a staircase to where I believe is the basement. There was a lot of laughter erupting that I could hear. We rounded the corner and there on the couch were the guys stuffing their face with snacks and watching a game on TV.

"Eric!" I grabbed his attention, and also the other boy who just stared at me.

"What's up J?" Eric leaned forward; he looked ready to fight anyone. He knows I would never come to this house unless it was crucial.

"Jamie!" A boy with brown hair shouted. I looked at him questioningly.

"Yes?" He looked familiar, but I couldn't place him.

"It's me, Danny..." And then it clicked! Danny was the only friend of my brother that played with me and didn't make fun of me. He was my best friend. "Oh my gosh-it's been so long!"

My smile brightened and I wrapped him in a hug. I heard mumbling come from Trevor along the lines of, "I didn't get a hug." I ignored the comment and pulled back from Danny. I snapped back to reality and turned to Eric.

"Mom needs you for something." I sighed. He nodded and stood from the couch. "I'll be back guys."

I was turning around to follow Eric, until I was stopped. "Where are you going?" Trevor asked. "Home." I said in a 'Duh' tone.