OverNight Bag:Song Preference

Guys this is literally my favorite song from the new MB because I am obsessed with this song I can't explain how much I love it hghbhihbubi😩😍 I just love it but anyways just a little thing.

Malak:"you know what it is when my ID show up on your screen @ 12:15 in the morning"

You already knew that Malak loved to have you come over his house late at night and... chill😎😏 (whatever you Want that to mean) You guys would talk,laugh, watch tv,play around,cook,etc.

Most of the time when he hit your phone up that late your friends thought he wanted a late night quickie,but not all the time, sometimes he just wanted to see his baby. And you could never say no to him.

Jaden:"and ya roommates telling you its late but I can't wait really want you bad"

You a Jaden hadn't seen each other in 3 months because you went to new york for a modeling gigs,you finally were home and it was about 1:00 in the morning when you finally got inside your house.

You greeted everyone and went upstairs to sit down, you texted Jaden @ about 1:30 and told him you were home, he was super excited and couldn't wait just a few more hours to see your beautiful face. He told u to come over ASAP but you said your friends wouldn't allow it,he didn't care he wanted to see you NOW right now so u had to figure something out.

Benny:"pack an overnight bag, pack an overnight bag tonight,girl pack an over night bag,cuz its a long ride to your hood,so girl I really wish you would,just pack an overnight bag"

You finally got to see your Bae Benny after 6 weeks,a long 6 weeks without your baby,no kisses,no hugs,no piggy back rides, no cuddling, nothing and you finally got to see him,the day went by so fast because you were lost in each others presence.

Benny didn't want you to leave you lived 2 hours away and he didn't want you to go back home just yet,y'all still had 6 weeks making up to do,you promised you'd come back tomorrow but he was impatient so you were about to leave but he came with a,bag filled with clothes of yours,under garments and all, he said he had been saving all things you left in the past just in case. Now you didn't have to leave which made you both happy.

Tayvion:"now there won't be a reason 4 u leave'n till the mornin comes,your gonna need a night bag so baby pack a night bag yeah"

Tayvion was very persistent in getting you to stay over at his house for once, you made every excuse not to, not because you didn't want to stay, but because the longer you stayed the harder it was for you to leave.

Tayvion wasn't having it he wanted to have you here so that's what was gonna happen. He had bought you clothes for when you came over from all your favorite stores,PINK,forever 21,he even bought you shoes, you almost cried that was so sweet, he was determine and showed it,how could u have him ho through all this trouble and not stay just one night,or two....or three, or forever😏 now there wasn't a reason for you to leave until the morning comes,and u still might not leave then.

Kenny:"your mascara, eyeliner, shower cap, hair curler, everything that you gone need"

You were planning on going to your boyfriend Kenny's house to hang out for a while you guys had fun,chasing each other around with nerf guns,playing GTA,taking selfies and stuff,it was amazing,5 minutes passed,then 10,then 15,then 20,then 25,then 30 minutes passed,then an hour turned into 2 hours,then 3, it was just you and him all day having fun,enjoying each others company.

You had to go home sadly,or so you thought, you had 3 extra pair of clothes @ Ken's house that you left there a few days ago,he bought you a brand new hair curler,make up your favorite body wash and shampoo, it was everything you needed and your great boyfriend Ken, got it for you, you then realized that you were extremely lucky to have him in your life.

A/N I don't think I put Ken in my last preference but I'm gonna make an imagine comment who it should be about the one with the most comments wins, Also people think I plan these imagines no I don't I do this off the top of my head whatever comes to mind,and the creative juices just keep flowing,anyways I really hoped you liked although it was short I really enjoyed writing this