Player:song preference

Inspired by Tinashe ft. Chris Brown

Tayvion -"baby girl I don't want them other bitch's you be talking that shit calling me a player"

There was no doubt in your mind that Tayvion could have any girl that he wanted so when he chose you it was a shocker. You felt something was going on with Tayvion,what it was you couldn't believe you thought it was.

You thought he was cheating.

So while he was using the bathroom you looked in his phone.

You were so into it you didn't even noticed he had come out then you heard it, "what are you doing?" Tayvion was looking at you like you were holding a bomb that was about to blow.

He looked at you carefully "give me my phone y/n" he said

"How many thots do you have in here huh Tay?!" You asked a Lil upset

"What?,y/n give me my phone"

You quickly switched the phone to your left hand and put it behind your back "what's on here that I should see huh?"

"Nothing just give me the phone ight"

"Are you cheating Tayvion" you said lowly

"What?" He was really confused now. "You know what forget it" he grabbed your arm before you could get far

"Why do you think I'm cheating"
You sighed, "because all the girls that throw themselves at you,you can't tell tell me you don't want them"

"Actually I can cuz,the only girl I want is you nobody else y/n"

"You do?"

"Yes,and I hope when you see boys you still have eyes for only me"

You giggled at that comment "I'm so sorry I just feel like you deserve someone better"

"Ha, someone better than you I don't think so" "c'mere" he said

You went over to him and have him a hug and in between kisses you kept saying "I'm sorry"

"Its ok babe" and he brought you into another hug

"But seriously you don't have eyes for any other guy besides me right?"

You giggled "of course not"

"Phew" "alright,Netflix I'll get the popcorn?"

"YAY!!" "LET'S DO IT"