your first kiss

Malak -you guys had your first at
King Miller's birthday party because you had already been dating for a month but never kissed each other, you guys went out back to get air and you gazed up at the stars, then he looked at you and you looked back at him he smiled and so did you, then he leaned in and so did you and it was like 3 minute kiss it was your dream kiss.

Jaden -it was when you didn't expect it, you guys were talking about how you remember getting together and he was smiling and laughing while concentrated on your pretty little lips, in a trance on how they were shaped and perfectly fitted on your face, when they moved he got excited. Not able to help himself anymore he leaned towards you and unexpectedly kissed you, it was rough yet soft and you loved it. When he pulled back you were smiling like mad and looked down blushing. He apologized but you stopped him and said u loved it. He smiled and kissed you again and that turned into a makeout session.

Craig -he was waking you home from school you were dating for a week and you guys were really into each other , you guys didn't kiss yet, you wonder why because Craig loved to kiss a girl as soon as he got with her, but not you, it scared you but made you happy making you think he wanted to take it slow. You guys were finally at your house, and as you were going in he pulled you in for a hug and you pushed him back a Lil to take in all His beautiful features. He smiled looking from your lips, which you were biting hoping he finally would kiss you, to your beautiful eyes. He leaned in and kissed you sweetly making you smile. You hugged him again and went into hour house with one final kiss.

Tayvion -you had went on a trip to Panama for a week , and you and Tay had been together for two months and hadn't kissed yet, so for your big welcome home gift he threw you a party, you went into your backyard and all your family and friends were there and of course Tayvion. You smiled and ran to hug him. He spun you around and you giggled he told you he missed you and you said you felt the same. It was so cute he gave you a necklace and kissed you when he put it on and turned you back around to get a good look at it on you.

Ben -you guys were at the mall shopping cuz you were going to your first party together as a couple and you both were excited, he and you shopped all day and had not drink or food breaks between times. It was fin to shop together while you were walking, you thought he was next to you but when you looked to the side he was gone, you called his name you walked back to see where he was and someone pulled you by the arm, you almost swung on they ass but they kissed you,your eyes went wide but went closed when you realized it was Ben. He pulled back pulling out from the corner to finish shopping, not even giving you a chance yo process what happened or ask any questions. You were a,smiling idiot the rest of the day with a few more kisses here and there.