Knew Better/Forever Boy

Told you I would do it its short btw

Malak "say you can turn me on, boy but that's about it,you can say what you wanna but I wouldn't believe it, you can write all them songs that's the game that you play, try to right all them wrongs but you can't make me stay"

He made you so happy but so sad at the same time shame on you for thinking you could make him change.

Malak was gonna do whatever he wanted, so you decided you would too.

Malak started seeing changes in you and he wasn't happy it made him worry.

"Oh you thought you could go out and do what you want but I couldn't?" You say inside your head and laugh.

He was always staring at you this was not the same girl he had been with before, she was different.

"Y/n?" He'd say

"What" you'd reply

"I'm sorry" he said looking down

"Sorry doesn't cut baby, no matter what you try to do or say it won't make me stay with you, I'm leaving until you get your act together"

"I'll do it now" he pleaded

"No sweetheart forget that, nothing you can do or say will make me stay with you" you said "peace out, call me when you realize your wrong and I'm right" you laughed walking out.

Jaden -"oh,be forever mine, you and I, oh,be forever mine boy all the time, your my forever boy,your my forever boy"

You and Jaden had a unconditional and unbreakable bond filled with love and no one could take that away from you at all

No matter if you broke up you still would have that bond, no boy would compare to Jaden, and no girl would compare to you. You both were rare and hard to find, original people.

You were grateful for each other, and happy.

Jaden made you feel wanted special and like it wasn't just you in the relationship.

Jaden was your Forever boy no one could feel his shoes and you both knew it.

Tayvion -"been friends for a minute, so you know just what I like, you know my mind,you don't seen boys come and go so you know what makes me cry, so you wanna treat me right"

You and Tayvion had been friends since you both rode big wheels.

He grew up with you, he was there threw your family tragedy and you were there for his too, you were their for his break ups and he was there for yours too.

He made you feel happy. You guys weren't stupid you both admitted you liked each other. I mean c'mon now, you guys were always there for each other, sticking up for each other.

You finally realized that you always being there for each other you didn't deserve anyone but each other.

He knew what made you upset so he promised not to do what the other boys did and not to fail at what the other boys should've done but didn't.

You promised the same, you knew all his weak spots and everything he loved and day didn't.

Because you knew each other it made it all the more easy to to date, you already knew what you guys liked, and what you didn't so it was easy.

You guys were literally the perfect couple.

Ben -"boy if you knew better boy you would do better, can't nobody love you like I do baby I could do batter, boy if you knew better you would do better baby if you loved me like I I love you maybe we could be together, cuz ain't nobody like me"

"Your not gonna change Ben" you said

"Yes I can, just give me a chance, ok I will Y/n, I will"

"Mmm no" you said

"Give me time" he begged

"No no Ben I gave you time, you had time Ben ok, I'm done giving you DONE!!! do you hear me" you yelled

"I'm sorry for putting you through so much I know I messed up and you stayed around" he said

"Yeah and that's my fault, I can't Change you I never could, I tried, but I can't change you, its not my life its yours" you laughed

Ben looked at the floor

"Your done,I'm done,we're done" you said "but this doesn't mean I don't love you" you finished

"I love you too so plz stay" Ben pleaded

"That's the reason I can't stay, because your love is toxic. "That's why I'm leaving"

"No plz don't Y/n" he said "I'm sorry"

You went over and gave him one last kiss. "One day we'll be together again" you whispered.

"I can do better" he whispered

"You would've been better If you wanted to be, you would be better if you knew better, but you don't so that's why I'm not super upset, I don't expect anything from you Ben" you explained

"One day?" He repeated you

"One day" you said

"I'll change" he said

"I know you will" "just not for me, and that's cool, but I can't stay" you said